Chapter 39: Mother Problem

Vanitas POV

Yang changed at me having her fist raise her eyes was burning with anger. I quickly created the Thousand Demon Daggers using it fragments as a barrier, blocking her fist.

Vanitas: Yang! What's the hell gotten to you!?

Yang: WHY!?

She slammed her fist on the ground breaking it making me lose my balance and the barrier break.

Yang: Why did you have to get her attention!?

She punch me in the gut sending crashing down she got on top of me holding my shoulder tightly still in rage.

Yang: WHY!? Why is she taken a liking to you!?

Vanitas: I don't know her! I just met her!

Yang: And that's is what anger me! She abandoned me after my birth, I never see her face except for picture and now I finally see her for 17 years. She didn't even acknowledge me but she acknowledge you! And that's what pissed me off!

She raised her hand really to throw another punch.

Vanitas: Blood Stalk!

The attack was a direct attack to her stomach sending her fly up before crashing down holding her stomach in pain.

Vanitas: You are this obsess because this person that give birth to you. You call her mother but she doesn't even see you as her own. You are disrespecting what it truly mean to be a mother! That's why... I won't forgive!

Ruby father step infront of me wanting to protect his niece.

Vanitas: Blood-

Blood: Wait!

Blood appear grabbing my wrist.

Vanitas: What?

Qrow/Tai: A talking grimm?

Blood: I know you are mad but you need to calm down. Killing her won't change a thing.

Vanitas: Are you telling me to just let her go?

Blood: You heard her, she doesn't have the attention of a mother since birth so seeing her again now would cause some trouble.

Vanitas: You are right but still-

Blood: You need to calm down first then decide your next action.

Vanitas: Fine.

He going back inside me as I walk away.

Time Skip

Qrow POV

I was inside the school infirmary looking at my niece who was sitting in bed, looking down sad. She doesn't have any fatal injury just now her stomach will be too weak to carry a child that mean she can't have kid anymore.

Tai: *cry* My dear angel, I should have jump into help you when that demon attack you. I'm sorry.

Yang: No dad, it's my fault.

Tai: Yang promise me to never ever go near that demon again.

Yang: Dad we live in the same dorm room.

Ruby: How are you doing sis?

Ruby wall in.

Yang: I'm fine, did you find Vanitas?

Ruby: Sorry no.

Weiss: Still something is been bothering me, when Vanitas heard you speak about your mother. Why was he enraged by that fact that you still call her mother not by the fact that you are attacking him.