Chapter 19: The Date

Vanitas POV

I was walking through the city of Vale, reading some of my note.

Vanitas: Um, so.

Team RWBY magic affinity

Blake: Earth/Dark
Ruby: Wind/Light
Weiss: Ice/Support
Yang: Fire/Self Enhancer

Vanitas: Weiss and Yang would be useful if they know how to use magic but they don't seem to have interest in it.

Weiss: Vanitas!

I closed my book and look up seeing Weiss.

Vanitas: So, why do you want to meet me out here, Weiss?

Weiss: Let's go on a date.

Vanitas: Heh?

Weiss: Well when we first met I didn't like you that much or at all. But as time passes by I started to see you in a different way. And just maybe you aren't that bad. So I want to see if this feeling is truly love or not?

Vanitas: Heh?

Weiss POV

This is actually working better than I expected

This is actually working better than I expected. This is the way for him to lose interest in me.

I was kinda excited before I suddenly felt a slight pain in my chest.

But if he stop liking more guy would try to approach me and that isn't good. Some idiot like Jaune and Cardin don't seem to take the hint but a lot of the other students that approach me from the start had stop.

He suddenly grab my hand having his face close to it.

Vanitas: I'm terribly intrigued by your sudden change of heart.

Weiss: I'm so happy, Vanitas.

I don't know if I should be excited or not anymore, on one hand I would like him to stop liking me but on the other I don't want him to.

Ugh! This feeling is so frustrating!

Vanitas: I gonna say Weiss, that dress is quite nice.

Weiss: Um, thank. Well this isn't a much change from my normal outfit but-