"That's fine. But what about Kyoko? She can't patrol at night." Kenji said

"Hey what?! Who says!" Kyoko said

"It's dangerous and dark. No way im letting you patrol." Kenji said

"Well it's not up to you! Dad! Tell him."

"..she'll be fine. But you'll go out next week. There's not much a rescue hero needs to do until they're called." Katsuki said

_____ just smiled softly at Kyoko as she sighed nodding.

"Well. I'm heading home! Call me if you need me." Kenji said checking his phone before waving goodbye.

Kyoko just filled up a bottle of water as _____ walked to Katsuki's side pushing the laptop away.

She held his face up to hers as she smiled kissing his lips.

"Go to bed. Worry about this later."

He just stood up pulling her body closer to him as he kissed her cheek.

"Yes ma'am."

Katsuki left the living room leaving Kyoko and _____.

"You better be careful when you get out there..even on regular patrols." ____ said

Kyoko smiled walking to her as she just hugged her mother.

"I'm always careful mom. I saved dad don't forget it!" Kyoko said smiling as _____ kissed her cheek hugging her tightly.

"Aright go sleep, and don't stay up on your phone." _____ said letting her go as Kyoko ran up to her room.

______ walked to the master bedroom where Katsuki was only in his boxers waiting for her.

She smiled joining him in bed cuddling into his arms as the two close their eyes melting into eachothers embrace.

***
For the next few weeks The Malice group only attacked heroes on duty trying to weaken the enemy.

But their destruction caused more problems then they hoped..

***
______ was grocery shopping on one of their attack days.

When she saw the stores windows and wall break through she immediately took cover hearing cries and screams from civilians as two villains emerged from the smoke standing over a passed out hero.

"Get back!" _____ yelled at the people in the stalls. She dropped everything she was carrying ready to fight if needed but without knowing one of the villains started to attack the people at the store blasting his way to destroy everything.

____ blasts her lightning at him to get his attention away from the others but that only caused for both villains to run at her.

She cracked her hands getting her nails ready as they charged at her but before reaching her body one of the villains were knocked back.

One of the civilians helped her keep the villains away from the crowd.

_____ smiled at him but knew he wasn't trained to use his quirk in battle so she tried to hurry up and help him.

"DIE YOU BASTARD!"

The Villain holding ______ down was pushed off her as she looked to find Kenji attack him.

"Kenji!"

"Get out of here! Now!" He yelled at her trying to hold off the bad guy.

______ just ran to help the other civilian as she paralyzed the bad guys he was fighting before getting the crowd out of the store.