Kapter 26

For the next few days Katsuki and _____ worked on moving into their new house.

Mitsuki and Masaru helped them move in while giving them tips on what else to add.

It took a week before all their furniture was set at home and they all loved it.

"It's amazing, I'm so proud of you two!" Mitsuki said smiling wide.

They were all in the living room smiling at the finished house.

"thank you, you helped a lot tho. I can't believe I almost got white couches..." _____ said.

"Yup, I learned from my mistake, they stain way too easily." Mitsuki said laughing.

Katsuki finished up setting the Bluetooth AC on and looked at them.

"We're not missing anything right?" He asked _____.

"No, I packed and unpacked everything. You guys sure you don't want to sleepover we got tons of room." _____ said looking at Masaru and Mitsuki who smile.

"Nah it's alright, you kiddos should have the first few nights at your new house." Masaru said smiling.

_____ nods softly before looking at the cozy house.

It was exactly what she wanted. And now she had her own space not having to always find Katsuki's things all over the house.

Mitsuki and Masaru left leaving the duo together.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"So you like it?"

"I do, I'm glad we got this done."

"Me too...now let's go test that new bed" he said smirking.

She smiled taking his hand both eager to jump on the comfy mattress.

When they walked upstairs they fell onto the King size bed.

"You're so farrrr" she whined looking at him at the other end of the bed.

"It's amazing." He sighed relaxing in his spot.

She rolled over to him hugging his torso.

"Can we get a dog now?"

"Bitch. We just got the house."

"Dog."

"No"

"Fineeee."

"..."

"Hypothetically speaking..if we were to get a dog...what breed would we get??" _____ asked causing him to sigh and look at her.

"You're obsessed."

"Maybe."

He smiled rolling onto his side to face her.

"I like German shepherds. Doberman too. Big dogs none of those annoying toy crappy little ones." Katsuki said.

"I like Doberman. And shepherds. Why not both??"

"_____."

"They'd be so cute."

"_____."

"Admit it. You want one." She said smiling.

He pulled her closer before flipping them so he could pin her to the bed.

"Only thing I want right now is you."

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Well if you're gonna kiss me then do it already." She said being impatient.