Kapter 66

For the next few days the twins were eager to get their quirks.

Their birthday was coming up which made them excited helping their mother plan their party.

Meanwhile Katsuki was getting more and more busy with work.

He tried to help stop Daro and her mother from getting SuperNova while at the same time was preparing his trip down the country for a mission.

Not only that but an old villain he fought weeks ago, the bat villain, was back attacking citizens in the city.

However, today he stayed home to help _____ with the raging twins.

***
Katuski was sitting at the dining table having it covered with tons of paperwork and cases he had to go over or sign.

He brought his agency work home hoping to not be so stressed but..that wasn't working out too well.

***
"NO! Purple!!"

"No! It's gonna be green!!"

"No! I want purple!" Kyori yelled hitting Kenji's shoulder only for Kenji to hit him back.

"Boys! Quit it. We can do both, there's no need to fight." _____ said to them.

Kenji glared at Kyori then to his mother.

"I want green! Only!" Kenji said to her.

"Purple!" Kyori yelled.

Kenji pushed him off the couch. "No! Purple's a girl color!"

"No it's not!" Kyori argued.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" Katsuki yelled from the table earning glares from the boys.

Kyori looked up at his mother having his hands on her knee as she sat on the couch.

"Mama I want purple.."

Kenji glared at him trying to take his hands off her knees.

"Green!"

_____ sighs "I said we'll do both. Now move on. It's only a cake." She said annoyed.

Kyori pouted as Kenji glared looking away.

She just wrote down the details and color she wants on the cake before getting off the couch.

"I wanna plan more!" Kenji said to her watching her set the notebook down.

"Later, go play quietly please." She said to them both before walking past the dining table to the kitchen.

Katsuki rubbed between his eyes his head hurting from the constant yelling.

He looked up seeing her walk by before seeing Kyori running behind her.

"Kyori! Leave your mother alone." He said glaring.

Kyori stopped running looking at him upset.

Katsuki just turned back to his work leaving the boys to be silent as they sit and wait.

______ just made some hot tea wanting to ease her mind.

She walks back to the living room to find the twins fighting over a toy.

To avoid them she just walked to Katsuki sitting down to observe him working while she drank.

He set a paper down before looking at her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked motioning toward her.

"Tired. But i feel like your worse then me...can't you leave this for another time?" She asked looking at the work.