Kapter 77

The next few days Katsuki and Static had constant meetings back and forth.

A new friendship grew between them. One where there was a man skilled in persuasion and the other skilled in abilities.

With their jointed businesses they managed to get more money and help the economy. Almost every city and town across Tokyo to the other cities were protected. Possibly each street has a hero or sidekick on duty.

Static was a man of business and with Katsuki's ambition it all worked out.

They would meet constantly some meetings sometimes ended up with Static being invited for dinner.

This went on for a few weeks after he came back from his trip.

The boys loved him since he always brought them gifts.

At the moment Kyoko was running around. She's gotten use to her legs and wobbling everywhere.

Her favorite thing to do is hide between ______'s legs, burying her face into her mothers knees.

***
"Mama..!"

_____ looked over at Kyori who ran into the bedroom.

"Mama! Kenji's being mean!"

And right behind him was Kenji...

"Mama! He hit me!"

"No! You hit me!"

"No!"

"Mama!"

"BabaBabaa" Kyoko babbled joining in hearing her brothers talk.

_____ looked at them as she folds the laundry.

"Did you finish your homework? You shouldn't be messing around at all." _____ said.

"But mama!" Kyori points at Kenji who crossed his arms.

"Kenji stay in your room and finish work. Kyori take Kyoko's room." _____ said.

"Can I work in dads room?" Kenji asked her walking over as she puts the basket away.

"He's in a meeting no. Just go to yours." ______ said moving to put the clothes away as Kyoko stood up to follow her to the other side of the room.

She bumped into her mothers legs falling onto her butt again as she giggled up at _____.

______ smiles down at her before looking at the boys who hesitatingly stayed in the room.

"Boys? Homework."

"..I don't wanna"

Kenji moved to get into the bed as he hid himself.

______ walked over smiling as he giggled trying to get away from her touch.

Kyori climbed onto the bed aswell as he smiled at Kenji who peaked out from under the covers.

"Oh come on, baby I just made the bed.." _____ said.

Kyoko watched them before she looked at the open door.

She just waddled her way to the hallway going towards the room her father was always in.

She had her tiny hands on the door as she babble's trying to get it to open.