Kapter 92

Time would fly by fast for the Bakugou family.

Kenji Bakugou was at the top of his class.
Both his parents were proud of him for all his achievements.

He's earned his hero license and has done his duty as an intern. And within the next few years of UA he would graduate and be already working alongside his father at the agency as a top Hero named Nitro.

Kyoko on the other hand is entering her high school years.

She was trained by her mother and sometimes father since she wanted to follow in her brother's footsteps.

She wanted to be a rescue and protecting hero. She was good with clawing through stone and hard metal objects. Something in her nails made them stronger then _____'s.

However, there was no sign of Kyori for those 3 whole years. It was easier like that for them all.

At the moment the family was in the living room together talking about Kenji's crazy suggestions.

***
"I mean come on im 18! I should be able to move out." Kenji said looking at his parents.

"No way."

"Mommm seriously" Kenji groaned

"Hmm. Ya no."

Kenji looked at Katsuki for help.

"Dad?!" He said motioning to _____.

Katsuki laughs. "If she said no then no."

Kyoko giggled watching Kenji's face fall.

"Well now you two are being rude. I'm a grown adult! You guys moved out when you were 18!" Kenji argued.

"Actually I did not. I moved out when I was 22." _____ said

"Ya! Cause your parents were fucking crazy!" Kenji said

"Kenji." Katsuki said

"No he's got a point." _____said sighing. "But, I'm not comfortable for you living on your own yet so you'll just have to wait a year or so. Until you get more money on your hands."

"What happened to that 500k?" Kenji asked raising a brow.

"Quit it."

Kenji sighed leaning back into the couch as Katsuki wrapped his arm around _____'s shoulder.

"Oh hey mom dad! Mr.Aizawa said he'll try and get me into his class!" Kyoko said looking at them.

"Really??"

"That's awesome. You'll be the third in the family to have had him." Katsuki said smirking.

"Ya!" Kyoko cheered.

Kenji smiled at her. "Well if you need any tips you can come ask me." Kenji said smirking cockily.

"You're not reliable."

"HAH!? I literally just graduated!"

"I'd trust a villain to save my life before you." Kyoko teased him as Kenji got up to fight her only for her to scratch his arm.

She giggled evilly and ran off upstairs.

"KYOKO YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH MY ROOM!" Kenji yelled trying to move but not being able to.

They could hear her laughter from upstairs.

Katsuki and ______ watched both amused as Kenji finally moved and ran up after his sister.

______ smiled softly as Katsuki looked down at her, he kissed her cheek then continued to watch their movie.

***
Kenji left the house in his costume heading for his first few days of patrol.