Kapter 38

After trying for yet another 2 weeks..

_____ still wasn't pregnant.

Katsuki went back into the 'Lords' mission, they had a planned attack at one of the hideouts so he would be busy all month for it.

Hawks didn't have much to deal with towards that mission so _____ and him took one the smaller ones in the neighborhood..

Plus..she wants to get pregnant so she didn't want to do too many dangerous things...but currently all she could do was get upset having yet another failed attempt.

***
She wiped her cheek just throwing the test away.

Katsuki was out for the day and she knew he'd come home late.

She's been wanting to try again lately but he's always so tired when he gets home that she can't bring herself to ask.

She walked back to the living room shaking her head to Mina who frowned.

"..I'm sure you'll get it next time."

"I don't understand why I'm not pregnant..was it this hard for you?"

"..not really, but everyone's different! Don't worry It takes a lot of people time before they get pregnant." Mina said smiling to her.

Emori ran over to _____ giggling wanting to be in her lap.

______ leaned down picking him up and sitting down with him.

She brushed his hair back.

"..I won't get Katsuki alone till Thursday night. And half the time the mans too tired to even talk."

"Eh..if he cares he'll do it."

"I wouldn't force him to"

"You're way too nice" Mina whined. "Butttt, you're right..that would be wrong...but still! Just ask him when he's free. You haven't told him about today's results right?"

"No, do you think somethings wrong with me?"

"what!? Of course not! _____ it takes time-"

"Ughhhh I don't wanna wait I want a babyy" she pouted hugging Emori who started to laugh at her embrace loving it.

Mina smiled softly. "And you'll get one. Emori needs a damn friend. Just tell Bakugou to take a day off or even a few hours, seriously any guy would drop their pants if they were asked to have sex." Mina said casually.

_____ looked at her having her face squished with Emori's

Mina sighed. "Talk to him today."

_____ nods softly before the girls got up.

Mina took a few minutes before finally leaving and _____..well she just grabbed her car keys.

She just got into her car and drove off.

***
"That's not what I meant." Katsuki said annoyed.

"I know! But we went to this side of town and there was no sign of them! But!!! There is a small village at the end of Tokyo, we think they're hiding out there. If you can just let me take some men-"

"No. Not until after tomorrow's damn mission." Katsuki glared.

Soren and River who were in the meeting room with the rest of the team all listened.

Honestly Katsuki has been a raging dog all week. Never letting people pass a mission without his knowledge and consent. He became more strict and even more rude.

They went back and forth arguing before Katsuki yelled at the man to obey him.

"No ones doing anything until we stop these stupid bastards! And once that fucking happens you all can go fuck yourselves and do as you fucking please got it!?" Katsuki yelled causing the room to go quiet.