Kapter 12

In the next few days they both continued to act as heroes and regular partners in the day but turned to lovers in the night.

***
_____ was currently telling the team of the new mission and that they were called in for an attack inside a company.

They were outside the building as she told them their tasks.

"River we'll need your quirk to get in and to set the fires off. Fang you scout out the civilians and get them out of here, K- Dynamight you're with me stopping the Villains." ______ ordered as they nod and all run off.

They run into the building that was on fire as River started to make a clear path for them.

There were screams and cries going all through the building.

Katsuki separates heading in one side while _____ and Soren did the same.

______ started up her lightening quirk just blasting the broken debris away so she can walk through.

"This was not apart of the plan! How can you loose it you idiot!"

She heard a voice and froze hiding.

"How was I suppose to know i grabbed the wrong one!!!" Another voice said.

"Dammit..she's going to kill us! We need to find it now."

_____ glared and sneaked a look seeing one female and one male talking to eachother.

They were searching in the room through a bunch of folders and files.

She activated her nails and used her lightening to run at them slicing the females back getting deep into her skin and doing the same with the males arm.

Both fall suddenly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"I CANT MOVE- NOVA! Shit..!"

"What were you looking for? Who's your boss?" _____ asked while stepping on the females back.

"..." the male and female laying next to eachother looked at eachother scared.

"I'm sorry did you not hear me?" _____ repeated adding more pressure on her back as she bled.

"OW SHIT! OK ILL TELL YOU!"

"YOU CANT DO THAT! SHUT UP!" The male yelled.

"Why can't she tell me hm?" ____ asked bending down stepping on his head.

He groaned in pain.

"Who. Is. Your. Boss?" _____ repeated

They both were crying in pain.

"It's y-"

There was a blast and Katsuki flew into the room smashing a different villain in the face.

He smirked before dropping the guy to the ground then looked up seeing _____ on top of two people.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Oh god don't tell me it's Dynamight!" The male yelled.

_____ smirked hearing that.

"Come on dont think I forgot. Who's your damn boss?" _____ asked again.

They look at eachother again.

Both hesitating.

"We're dead either way.." the female said.

But before another word could be spoke the guy Katsuki beat up started to shine and within that moment ______'s eyes widen.