Kapter 62

Katsuki stayed home for a few hours in the morning to make sure all three of them were fine.

______ specifically made the kids pancakes to make them forget about what happened not wanting them to worry at all.

The boys happily followed enjoying the loving gifts they received whether it was food or attention.

Kyori still had the purple lightening marks on his right side..but he didn't seem like it bothered him which made _____ feel a whole lot better.

Katsuki was on the phone the entire time just watching over his family as the kids watched their favorite show on TV.

He just spoke on the phone talking about work and what to do with Tora. He was going to take care of him himself..

Mitsuki and the others cleaned up the house a bit after the mess, but _____'s Lightning burn marks stayed on the walls.

She looked at her hands then to Kyori who smiled at the screen with Kenji.

She then looked over at Katsuki who sat at the dining table with papers and law suites from the prison for letting Tora escape.

She walked to him. "Kats? Can you do that later?" She asked as he held the phone to his ear just looking at her.

"Babe I'm on the phone with a lawyer-"

"Later.."

He stayed silent for a second as he heard a voice on the other line.

He hesitated before looking at her. "Give me a second." He said as he just talked on the phone.

She sighed just turning back to face the kids who weren't at the couch anymore.

She immediately ran to the living room before seeing Kyori waiting by the stairs as Kenji came back down holding two blankets, a green and blue one.

Kyori smiled taking the blue one before Kenji ran at _____.

"Mama! tie it?" He asked holding the blanket to his back.

She smiled softly realizing what they wanted to do.

She bent down tying the ends around his neck before kissing his cheek.

Kyori came to her as she did the same smiling at the two boys as they ran off to play heroes together.

She stood there watching them before Katsuki finally popped up behind her.

"Hey what did you need??" He asked looking at her as she faced him.

"Can we fix that? Do we have any leftover paint of the living room color?" She asked pointing at the burnt mark on the wall.

He looked at it and nods. "Ya I'll take care of it." He smiled kissing her cheek before moving. "It's in the yard house" He said walking out.

She just moved everything away from the mark on the wall to give him a good spot to paint.

"I'm Hero Ace! And you're the bad guy!" Kyori said standing on the couch looking at Kenji who shook his head getting onto the couch.

"I'm Hero Zar!! You be the bad guy!" Kenji said to him.

"No I'm the hero!"

"No me!"

"Mama!"

"Mama!!"

______ sighed as Katsuki walked in with the paint and a brush.

"Boys play nicely and get off the couch, I don't want you to fall." She said looking at them.

Kenji ran over to her pouting. "But I wanna be the hero!!"