Kapter 85

For the next few weeks the Bakugou family settled back into their house and went on with their lives.

Throughout the growing months Kyoko began to talk, the boys were still troublemakers and _____ and Katsuki were going on strong.

***
*3 years later*
Kyoko: age 4
Kyori/ Kenji: age 8
***
Kenji was finally able to use his quirk with his father on more dummies.

He and Kyori have grown into big boys who have already started their 2nd grade.

Kyoko was also in preschool where she was the loudest and friendliest little girl. Safe to say she took after her mom.

Katsuki and Static were both worldwide heroes. They recently took on the USA and China mission yet let other heroes working for them take care of it.

Katuski was truly an amazing Hero for Japan. Due to all his accomplishments he was favored by the public even more. Yet that always caused him to be out of the house.

However his wife always supported him, happy that he was achieving his dream.

_____ on the other hand began working part-time with Mitsuki to design clothes.

They've made hundreds of clothes for little Kyoko who now only wears what her mother makes which she adores.

The families relationship is strong and nothing could break them up.

***
*4 years later*
Kyoko: age 8
Kyori/ Kenji: age 12
***
The new school year started.

Kyoko began 2nd grade and the boys when into Middle School.

They were all pretty excited yet..Kyori was having doubts about being in the same class as his brother again..

Kyoko on the other hand got her quirk at age 5!

She had her mothers paralysis in her nails. No explosions or lightning though.

***
"Oh hey! Your dad's Dynamight isn't he!? I love him!!" A girl said running to Kenji who was living for the attention as other students turned hearing that.

"Ya he is. He's the best damn hero there is. And I'll be the next one!" Kenji smirked having his hand in his first.

"Woah! You guys are kinda famous then right??" Another student asks.

Kenji just nods as Kyori rolled his eyes.

He went to sit in his seat just listening to his brother brag for the hundredth time about their father.

"Hey Kyori! We're in the same class again!"

Kyori looked up hearing that familiar voice before seeing the owner. He blushed.

"O-oh hey Seri...I guess we are" he smiled.

She sat down in the seat infront of him turning to face him before looking at Kenji who was talking to others. She groaned.

"He's here too..damn I thought I'd be saved from a year of Kenji." She complained.

Kyori laughed at her. "You and me both."

She laughs before Kenji's eyes caught them.

He walked over to the two.

"Hey Seri!"

Seri looked up at him. "Hm?"

"Let's go get the seats in the back. We can choose our own seats." Kenji told her.

Kyori looked away not caring of their convo anymore.

Seri looked at Kenji then her desk.

"Mmm I like this one. You go ahead." She smiled.