Kapter 50

When _____ finally woke up Katsuki immediately stood in her vision.

"_____?! Hey you okay!?" He asked concerned as she adjusts her eyes to the bright light.

"...what..what do you mean?" She asked sitting up rubbing her eyes before looking at him.

He stayed silent which caused her to remember.

Her expression changed as she covered her face.

"No..i thought it was a dream.."

He frowned just sitting on the bed pulling her close to his body just rubbing her back.

"It's okay.."

"No..! Why did he...how could he do all that.." she cried out.

Katsuki said nothing just staying by her side letting her cry it out.

He was honestly ready to yell at her for even going there alone but..he knew it wasn't the right time to ever bring that up..

"_____...what you said..back there did you mean it?" Katsuki asked disregarding her feelings right now.

He tightened his arm around her as she wiped her eyes looking at him confused before connecting the dots to what he was asking about.

"..I don't know..no..I don't want to leave the twins I love them too much..I can't do that..." she said tears falling from her cheek.

"What about me? You won't leave me right?" He asked looking at her as she looked away.

"...I don't know what to do..I can't possibly be a good person if my entire family were maniacs."

"They don't define who you are."

"That's what I thought about Tora now look at him! Katsuki...what if I do something like that.. it's so bad.. i cant cause any of you harm it would hurt so muc-"

"Will you shut up?! Seriously you can't possibly think you're anything like him! You're smarter and stronger then them all! Plus you have me and the twins who love you, so that will never happen! I won't let
You leave me or the twins. God I cant even believe you thought you could." Katsuki said glaring at her as she wiped her eyes.

He sighs just hugging her close.

"I love you so damn much..so please..just don't ever think about leaving us."

She stayed silent before hugging him back tightly. "I'm sorry.." she cried as he just rubs her back pulling her away to stare at her.

"Listen the kids are here. They're with Hawks and my parents. Do you want them here?"

"...yea..ya can you bring them?" She asked as he nods smiling softly.

He got up as she cleaned her face just to not look too depressed.

Katsuki walked back in with Mitsuki and the rest of them as Kenji and Kyori who had sore red eyes were all whining towards their parents.

______ let them bring the twins to her as she took Kyori while Katsuki brought over Kenji.

She just hugged them both as Kyori whined burying himself into her chest. Kenji reached towards her wanting the same attention as she just moved her arm to take him too.

"How you feeling kid?" Hawks asked looking at her as she looked up at him and the others.

"Better then before.." she said just looking back down at the twins who yawn.

She smiled softly just brushing Kenji's hair back.

"When we heard what happened I couldn't believe it..I'm sorry you had to go through that." Mitsuki said as she just nods.