Kapter 96

Hearts were racing.

Screams were getting louder.

But the moment Kenji saw what was infront of him he went completely insane.

He screamed attacking Kyori not caring about the lightning... but as he punched Kyori to death the lightning just started to slow down.

Katsuki..only walked to her. His heart pounding inside his chest in fear.

He bent down looking at her as he touched her cheek..but her eyes only remained on Kyori and Kenji.

Her two baby boys.

Katsuki looked at them then her as he blocked her view, tears in his eyes.

"H-hey stay with me.. you'll be fine." He said. He looked at Kirishima. "GET A DAMN HEALER! I-I can't move her!" He yelled

Kirishima ran out as Mina just stayed there frozen in her spot watching.

But when Kyoko..Kouki and Trigger entered they just watched the scene of Kenji beating the crap out of Kyori who laid there in guilt bleeding..and of Katsuki holding his wife to keep her alive.

Kyoko's body shut down. Her mother...her brothers...

"M-mom.." she said her voice breaking with regret..seeing all that blood..her mothers blood.

_____ looked at Katsuki.

"Y..you need to stop him. Katsuki stop him.." she said looking to Kenji.

"No..just breathe don't talk. You're losing too much blood! WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" Katsuki yelled at Mina as she just looked at the other heroes who ran out to find him.

"M-mom!" Kyoko yelled running to them.

"Stay back!" Katsuki said to her.

"No! Mom!"

_____ looked at her. "Stop your brother.."

"don't." Katsuki said his heart breaking between his child and wife.

Kyoko looked at her then Katsuki before running to Kenji who was crying mad about to punch Kyori again before Kyoko pushed him off.

She stood above Kyori glaring at Kenji.

"Move aside Kyoko." Kenji said glaring at her lightning exploding at his palms.

"No." She said tears falling from her eyes as Kyori sat up slowly watching confused.

"Move! He'll get what he deserves!"

"No! Just..no!" Kyoko cried. "Just stop this! None of this is right!"

"And killing mom is?!" Kenji yelled

"He-..he didn't..."

"I did.." Kyori said looking away. "It's my fault."

"he even admits it." Kenji growls

"No! Just..mom- I..none of this is right..none of this-..." she broke down crying.

Kyoko fell to her knees crying her heart out.

"ITS NOT RIGHT!" She yelled.

Kouki and Trigger stood there..almost everyone just stood there watching the family break apart.

Kyori turned to look at his parents..

And at that moment Kirishima ran in with a rescue hero.

The hero ran to _____ helping cut the wood to carry her out and stop the bleeding.

Katsuki ignored all of his kids not giving anyone a piece of mind just staying by his wife to keep her alive.

Kenji got the police to lock up Kyori as Kouki took care of Kyoko who was breaking down.