"Oh so is it possible that she is the ' MoM ' of that brat, shouting and honking the horn last night.?  No.. that's really bad to judge someone without even knowing. Plus I haven't even met him.... How'd I know if he is a brat or not?!" I scolded myself.

'Bye aunty .. nice to meet you..' 

' bye, aunty. I'll see you later'.

 I said to both of my aunties .. and left the apartment after having breakfast.

" So it's your first day in here.! Ok. Give me your I'd card." The lady sitting behind the desk asked me. Currently, I am standing in the office section of my coaching.

' Yes, mam. It's my very first day'... I said gently.

'You are in the N2 batch. Here take your routine. You'll find the elevator on your left side beside the corridor. Your class is on 5 th floor. Have a great day'...She said with a Stoic face.

Getting out of the room I went on to catch the lift.. and ended up bumping into someone. 

" OMG! I am really sorry. I wasn't really seeing. " I said embarrassed and found a girl of my age and height standing there.

' It's ok. I wasn't seeing either'.she said gently. 

'so new girl?'

I nodded. 

'Me too'...

'Which batch'?

'N2'

'OMG! Same.. let's go to the class together. Btw I am Ishita' she said excitedly.

'Paromita here'. I replied. 

I am already getting a good vibe from her. I have an idea that maybe we are going to be friends.. maybe it won't be that much awkward as I thought. 

' what are you thinking?! Let's go' she said to me. 

Coming... We both went on to attend our very first class.

 '  Yes, mom! the teachers are really good. I have made one friend.. she is sweet... friendly. I took my dinner. How are you? Papa? Ok bye. Good night'... I finished talking with my mom.  

After eight hours of classes am really tired. Just another ordinary day of my boring dull life... 

Nevermind! I huffed. 

 I have a lot of homework to complete... Only after finishing that I'll get to sleep. So I start reading without any delay....

**Mature content (18+)

ADI'S POV:

' Arghh !!! Uhh! Yesss !!! Harder!!!! '

 the slut underneath me kept screaming. , now this is getting on my nerves. 

Grabbing a handful of her hair l yanked back..her face grimaced in pain...

 ' Listen you bitch! If you even dare to scream one more time with that disgusting voice of yours I'll kick you out naked out of my apartment.. and trust me I am not even kidding'. I hissed in a low dangerous voice.

This seemed to work.

 I started thrusting harder..!!  I can feel her already cumming for the 3rd time.. the bitch is trying really hard to suppress her moan! I smirked. 

I am not very fond of screamers. I never was. All they give me is a headache. 

suddenly the known pleasure start spreading throughout my body. 

' Shit '! 

 I start hammering at an inhuman speed desperate to get my release!!  .. as I growled I can feel my warm seed filling up the condom.... I took a minute to come back from my climax.

' That was....... amazing'. I heard her saying.. still not fully recovered from the euphoric state.

 Rolling down off her I rested my head on the pillow, both of us breathing heavily. After a few minutes, I got up and spilled the spent rubber into the trash bin. 

' leave in the morning as early as possible. Your money is kept on the table'. 

I announced and went back to be engulfed by my sleep peacefully without even bothering to see the girl, spent by my side.

HI EVERYONE! 

I hope you all are doing good! If you like the story please Like, comment, and follow my account. Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Thank you all . 😊❤️