Chapter 88: Good Ol' Booty

Start from the beginning

Going back into the room, arriving before the desk, Vanoss quickly took anything that he thought was useful. From every nook and cranny of the room, he just took everything that seemed to contain any worth.

Having spent basically everything that he had just to come here, he was now dirt poor.

But he also still owed Julian and the Church of the Midnight Kairos' money, so if there was anything that looked remotely valuable he just took it.

Vanoss(Thoughts): Damn, is this how thieves feel when they steal?

He didn't hate this feeling

…it felt exhilarating

As his thoughts paused there, his hand froze for a split second just as he was about to pick up another object.

Vanoss(Thoughts): Although it is nice, I should definitely not get addicted to this feeling.

Nothing good would come out of him getting addicted to stealing.

Well, though he said that he continued to plunder the area freely.

As he took most of the items he also made sure to be careful when taking some of the stuff.

He didn't take everything.

Just because something looked valuable, it didn't mean that it contained no thorns. There were definitely items that Vanoss couldn't take else the consequences could become disastrous.

He just made sure to stay away from anything that looked like an artifact or emanated strong magic energy.

There was definitely a chance that Von Snow dude could trace the item, and if such a thing happened, Vanoss was in for a whole world of trouble. And if things get worse like him getting very pissed in a whole different level, the Owl boi could kiss his sorry ass goodbye.

Having a blood feud with a powerful SS-rank being like the Councilman when you were only <B–> rank yourself wasn't something that Vanoss could handle.

Sorry but no thank you.

Vanoss: Ooooo, this one looks important!

As he was plundering, opening the drawer of the desk, his eyes were instantly drawn towards a couple of items. More specifically towards a grey metallic cube in a middle of a drawer filled with keys and a couple of blue looking Avocados with immense Pure magic within them.

Without hesitation, he just took everything.

Vanoss: This should be enough.

With everything gathered, checking every nook and cranny of the office, and making sure that Vanoss took everything that he could possibly take, he nodded my head in satisfaction.

Vanoss: Two hours?

Glancing at his watch and seeing that he only had two hours left, he decided to quickly leave the place.

It was about time he reunited with Wildcat.

Vanoss: Hmmm…It wouldn't be nice of me if I just left without leaving behind a present.

Just before he left, recalling something, he placed down a Minecraft Chest on the wooden table.

It was just a small present that he wanted to give.

After all, Vanoss did take quite a lot of stuff from them, it would've been impolite of him to just come and go without leaving anything in return.

Vanoss: Hopefully they will be appreciated ^.^

Having taken everything that he wanted, Evan comfortably left the room.

Glancing back at the room, a chuckle involuntarily escaped from his lips.