Chapter 46

You wake up when the sun hits your face, you turn around and snuggle in to Taehyung's bare chest inhaling his scent.

You try to fall asleep but fail miserably, you get up and sit on the bed noticing Taehyung still asleep.

You placed a kiss on his check and got out of the bed wearing his shirt, ready to make breakfast for him.

You walked down the stair case to see all the flowers taken away, and the only flowers remained was the one in the bed room.

A note was hung on the refrigerator, you noticed it when you arrived at the kitchen,

'Please call us when Master and Madam wants us, we will be in the outhouse.

- Maids'

You keep the note away and grab the ingredients to make the breakfast, you've never really cooked anything but you remember your dad making pancakes.

You take out the ingredients and make the batter, you taste it and see that it was good and ready to be made.

You make the pancakes and lay them neatly on the plates with the syrup poured down neatly on them.

You slowly carry the tray and walk back upstairs to the room and notice Taehyung had woken up.

His back was resting on the headboard, with his chest and abs on display, and below his hip the sheets were covering.

"Good morning, baby", a smile forms automatically on his face when he sees you walking in.

You place the tray on the edge of the bed and lean to peck him lips, "Good morning, Tae", you take your seat next to him.

"I am brushing my teeth", you say Taehyung and walk into the bathroom.

You stood on your spot seeing the bathroom, itwas so pretty and you loved the colors,

You felt like a princess and you were lucky to have a fiancé like Taehyung, you blush at the thought and take the pink toothbrush

You were done and rinsing your mouth, just when you finished washing your face a sleepy Taehyung walked in wearing his boxers.

He had a smirk in his face and you clearly knew what it meant, "You look hot in my shirt", he hugged you from behind.

"Mmm", you moaned felling his hands roam your curves while he placed kisses on you neck.

You were sore down there after so many round last night, "Tae", you let out a moan and turn around.

"Not now", you placed your hands on his chest lightly pushing him, a pout formed on his lips hearing you.

"Why", he whined, and you let out a chuckle seeing him being all a baby after having so many rounds last night.

"I am sore", you said and saw guilt cross over his face, "I am so sorry", he apologized caressing your hips.

"No, it's just a little I'll be fine", you peck his lips.

"Brush your teeth, you stink", you scrunch your nose playfully. But Taehyung had other plans.

"Well, you swallowed everything from this stinky man", he teased you.

You blushed remembered the blow job you gave him, "Stop it!", you hit his chest and get out of his hold.

Taehyung doesn't fail to slap your ass as you run out of the bathroom.

You sit on the bed and take your plate of pancakes and start eating them savoring the flavor. You were proud of your self for making a good breakfast.

You had finished eating and Taehyung walked out with a towel hanging on his neck.

"Baby, I almost forgot, what did you see in your dreams?", he asks and you look petrified.

"Umm not much just normal life", you try to not make it a big deal.

"Just tell me I wanna know", he gave you puppy eyes that you can't resist, you knew you had to tell him and it's now or never.

You gulp down the knot in your throat and decide to tell him, "Well I woke up and the doctors declared me infertile".

"But there was chance for me to have a surgery or medications and you decided to go for it".

Taehyung hummed and nodded his head indicating for you to go on.

"And after three to four months we go to the hospital and the doctor said I was healing and prescribed medicines"

"Everything was fine and I was healing but we became distant because of the load of work you had".

"And finally, when I had the chance to meet you something happened....", you trailed off

"What happened?", Taehyung was curious while you were scared.

"A sex tape played on my computer", your voice was low but Taehyung heard it.

"A sex tape?", Taehyung tilted his head in confusion, "Who?".

"Mine and Namjoon's", you whispered but Taehyung managed to catch it.

"WHAT!?". His voice boomed inside the room, "You guys had sex and top of that there was a fucking tape?!".

"It's just a dream, right?", Taehyung asked hoping it would be one.

"No", you whispered lowering your head not being able to look at him.