Chapter 12

Taehyung was totally wasted, he was slamming himself into a slut he found at the bar.

"Fuck I am close", he gripped the woman's hip tightly, banging deeper. The girl moans burying her head into the pillow as she was close too.

She released first and Taehyung's thrusts became sloppier, "Fuck Y/N", and he slams deep and releases himself into the condom.

The girl frowns at the name, "What! My name isn't Y/N", Taehyung's eyes enlarge and he collects his clothes slamming the door leaving the girl behind.

~~~

You had dinner last night and you were happy, after all the drama with Taehyung you finally managed to smile with someone who makes you happy.

You walked into the office with a smile on your face, "Good morning", you greeted your co workers on the way.

"You seem happy today", Jungkook exclaimed looking at you smiling.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon", you bowed and smiled at him, he saw you skipping like a kid walking to your seat and smiled at your childish behavior.

You were doing your work in peace, "Mr. Kim called you", just as you were happy, he calls you spoiling your mood.

You groan and make way to his room, you knock twice and he calls you in, "You called me Mr. Kim", he takes his gaze from his laptop and looks at you.

"I want you to come with me after work", you rolled your eyes, 'now what does he want?', you thought.

"May I ask why, Mr. Kim?", you asked not hoping an answer.

"I have left some documents I want you to collect them as you're my assistant too", he answered calmly and it surprised you.

"Okay Mr. Kim", you bow and leave the room.

Taehyung looks at you leaving and stares at the closed door, he places his hand on his chest and feels his heart beating faster, 'what are you doing to me Ms. Jung?', he continued to stared at the door.

~~~

You were typing on the computer as a call interrupts you, "Hello?", you answer while typing.

"Hello Y/N this is Namjoon", a smile appeared automatically as you heard his name.

"Hey!", you beamed.

"Are you free tomorrow?", you looked at the calendar on your desk, tomorrow's Sunday so yeah, your going to be free.

"Yes, its Sunday so yeah", you spoke.

"Good let's go out then", your smile fell, again, he wants to go out again with you, you just had dinner with him yesterday.

You were silent and Namjoon thought he was too fast and smacked his head, "It's fine if you do -"

"Yes", you cut him off, you liked spending time with him and he made you forget your worries.

"Great, I'll text you the address", you hummed in response and he hung up.

You continued the work with a smile on your face.

~~~

It was after work and you waited for Taehyung, you remember the day when you waited for him to sign his contract, a tear slipped but you wiped it away.

"Get in", Taehyung opened the door for you and you got in, you looked at him wondering if he fell down in the bathroom and knocked his head or something, he is calm and kind to you and that's making you think if something's fishy.

You arrived and you were about to open the car door, but Taehyung beat you to it and opened it before you could.

You looked at him who held the door, you just turned your gaze away from him and got out.

You both entered and you waited for him to give the file, "Mr. Kim can I have the file?", you asked and he nodded going up the stairs.

He came back in a minute and handed you the blue file, "Can you prepare them for Monday's presentation and email them before tomorrow night?".

You again had a flashback when you emailed the document and how he got mad at you, "I'll give it on Monday-"

He cut you off, "Before Monday please, I can prepare then", you were shocked he is breaking his own rule now!

You nodded not wanting to talk anymore, you bowed down and turned to leave, he holds your wrist gently and you stop.

"Stay...", okay something is seriously wrong with him and you sensed it, "It's okay Mr. Kim, I'll take my leave".

Taehyung had enough of you being different, he liked you better earlier, he pulled you holding your waist and his other hand held your cheek.

He smashed his lips on your before you can react, your eyes went wide and you pushed him with all your strength.

"Mr. Kim!", you shouted, you walked backwards, but he held your waist and looked into your eyes.

You stared at his eyes, "Stay...", he whispered, you felt a different feeling in you, you placed your hand on his shoulder.

He leaned in capturing your lips with his again, you scrunched your hands into fists on his shoulder along with his shirt and kissed him back.

He tilted his head and deepened the kiss, he moved his hand downwards squeezing your ass, you gasp and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue inside.

He pats your thigh and indicating you to jump and you do, the kiss turns heated and he walks into his bedroom upstairs, his lips not leaving yours.

He opens the door and kicks it close and he places you gently on the bed.

He breaks the kiss and looks at your eyes, "You drive me crazy Y/N", he whispers and kisses you again.