Chapter 05

He moved back, looking at you with your closed eyes and lips pouting. He left your jaw and waist, taking a step back laughing holding his stomach.

You shot open your eyes when you saw him laughing at you. You were embarrassed and enraged with anger.

You pushed him on the floor, he fell on his butt surprised by your bold move, "Wha – ", you sat on him purposely pushing your clothed core to his dick.

He hissed when you pushed yourself roughly, "Listen here Mr. Kim...", you pointed your finger to his face, "I've had enough of your games and stupid rules, I am resigning – I'll email you my resignation letter".

You pressed yourself more feeling him growing hard, he hissed but you got up making your clothes, "and also I will send you the letter after working hours", you stormed out while he was on the floor.

You walked straight to the bathroom not wanting to face anyone, "Ms. Jung -", Jungkook called you but you stormed out.

You were leaning in front of the sink wetting you face constantly, you wanted to break something or punch someone for what he did instead you held yourself back.

~~~

Jungkook walked in to see Taehyung on the floor, "Hyung, what happened?", he helped Taehyung get on his feet.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's face red in color, he can already see steam from ears of the elder. Taehyung dusted himself and took a seat near the sofa.

He looked at Jungkook, "Deny Y/N's resignation, do something I don't care, she cannot leave until she pays back for what she's done".

Jungkook was clueless and wanted to ask more but he knew Taehyung was not in a state of telling him so he nodded in acceptance.

~~~

You carried your stuff and went home straight, you hated Mr. Kim, you wanted to burn his company to the ground.

You took a shower longer than usual trying to wash away his touch, when you felt good you came out.

You walked out to free your mind as you entered the café you knocked on something, "Hey!", you were already frustrated and someone bumped on you, "Sorry"

You looked at him, he smiled widely showing his dimples, you looked at your white t-shirt having a patch of coffee. You wanted to pull his hair creating a bald spot.

"I am extremely sorry", he took tissues from the nearby table and wiped you, his phone started ringing, "I am sorry again", he handed you a card, "Please contact me".

You had the card in your palm, in written in bold letters, 'Kim Namjoon', you looked back he was already gone.

~~~

You spent the whole day out, calming your nerves and pushed away today's incident. You arrived home at eight had dinner and talked the rest of the hours with your dad.

Now you were one bed typing down your resignation letter, you were almost done, 'click' and you sent.

You sighed falling back on the bed finally free or so you thought.

~~~

Taehyung was sitting on the bed with his laptop open, logged into his email. He is sipping on his coffee waiting for your email.

'ding', he soon clicked on his new email, and there was your resignation letter. He started typing replying for your email fast.

~~~

Your laptop goes, 'ding' just as you were about to shut down. It was from Mr. Kim, you believed he would have accepted.

You click on it to read so that you can head to bed soon,

'Dear Ms. Jung,

I am very pleased to inform you that your request for resignation has been happily rejected. I am looking forward to see you at work tomorrow.

Your generous boss,

Mr. Kim'

You were typing in your reply because this is impossible, you had your rights to resign anytime.

Right as soon as you were about to click send your laptop runs out of charge and goes blank. You groan in frustration kicking your legs.

"Princess, is everything ok?", your dad popped in hearing your loud whines. You stopped your movements, "Nothing dad, just a bug".

~~~

You purposely went late to office with an evil idea, you smirked all the way.

You arrived in the third floor and walked into Mr. Jeon's room without knocking. Jungkook got up from his seat startled at your outburst.

"Ms. Jung!", he almost yelled. You sat in the sofa of his room comfortably while he was still frozen looking at you.

"Mr. Jeon may I know all the rules of the office?", he was blinking multiple times. "Mr. Jeon?"

"Ah, yes give me a minute", he gave you a document, you grabbed it and walked out not sparing a glance or even a 'thank you'.

You sat down on your desk and went through all the rules. You smirked reading the first rule, 'Formal attire is compulsory'

That's easy you have already wear attires as a 'college student'.

You looked at the next rule, 'By seven all employees must be present at their desks', you had already started breaking that rule since yesterday.

You looked on to the next one, 'Do not disturb Mr. Kim unless with a valid reason', Ah ha, you remembered him teasing you and you had a plan in mind to backfire.

If he can tease you, so can you!