Chapter 37

- Thank you Xzibit_123 for your support, thank you for all the votes and motivation you've given to me, it means a lot, thank you, I am glad you enjoy my books, luv ya 💗

"They found the bodies weeks later as the car had sunken in the river", the woman answered, "I am sorry", she apologized.

You were mad, angry and frustrated that such a horrible incident occurred to your grandparents, "Do you know who caused it?".

The man and woman nodded in disappointment, "The driver too died on spot and he was drunk it seemed".

"They are buried at?"

"The closest cemetery, I'll take you there", she answers you.

"I am sorry for what happened, I wish I knew you earlier", you give her a smile as there was nothing you could do anymore.

They were gone and now you only had your grandmother and you knew you had to cherish her now rather than worrying.

"Let's meet grandma", you say and the woman takes you to the asylum.

"Okay, bye honey", the woman pecks her husbands' lips and you follow her to the asylum to get back your grandma.

~~~

The doctors remove their gloves and exit the operation theatre, "Mr. Kim's operation was successful, he will wake up after eight hours"

"Thank you doctor", Jungkook bows down to the doctor and walks to the door and sees Taehyung through the glass.

Jungkook once again dials your number not knowing that your phone had died, he sighs for the tenth time not receiving an answer.

He decides to call your father, "Mr. Jung?", he asks for conformation to know if it's really your dad.

"Yes, this is he", your dad replies.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, I work at your daughter's office – may I be able to talk to her?", Jungkook asks patiently.

"My daughter hasn't arrived home yet", your dad spoke up and Jungkook was wide eyed.

"Oh, I am sorry, she is here, thank you", Jungkook lied not wanting to give a scare to your dad.

"Okay, tell her to get home safely and call me when she is free", your dad requests Jungkook.

"Yes. Mr. Jung", he lied knowing he has to find you now

~~~

You walked through the corridors of the mental asylum and reached your grandmother's room.

You took a deep breath as the woman pushed open the door and let herself in and you followed her.

There sat your grandmother reading a book, she noticed her friends and closed her book, "Hello daughter", she greeted the woman.

Your grandmother noticed you behind the woman with eyes filled with tears, she looked tired and you felt guilty for leaving her.

"Grandma....", your voice trailed off, she was confused and it was visible on her face.

"This is your granddaughter Y/N, you used to tell me about her", the woman reminded your grandmother.

Her eyes sparkled and she stood from the bed walking to you, "Your finally here....", she whispered with light sniffles.

She looked behind you searching for your dad, "Where is my son in law?", she asked and your head hung low.

"He was not able to visit because of work but he told he will come", you lied not wanting her to panic.

She nodded with a sad look on her face, "Come sit and tell me everything I've missed", she says and you tell everything in your life pushing away the sad parts.

~~~

"Hyung", Jungkook helps Taehyung sit on the bed as he had just woken up. Taehyung looks around for you but couldn't find you.

"Kook, where's Y/N?", he asks and Jungkook just wanted to disappear, he looks away avoiding his gaze.

"She'll come", he says scared of being caught, Taehyung lifts an eyebrow knowing well that he is lying.

"Where. Is. She?", Taehyung asks with his teeth gritted.

Jungkook gulps down his saliva being scared, "She is not here", he says and Taehyung fists his hands.

"Where is she then?", Taehyung's gaze gets strong on Jungkook.

"I don't know, she isn't with Mr. Jung or your place", Jungkook said it knowing he can't lie.

"Sh – she le - left", he stuttered, "It is all m – my fa - fault", Taehyung buried his head in his palms.

"Hyung", Jungkook hugged Taehyung letting him cry in him as he pats his back, "She'll come"

"Did you trace her number?", Taehyung asks Jungkook who nods in negativity, "She had left her phone in the office"

"Namjoon Hyung came by, he told he resolved the problems and took the articles down as you weren't well", Jungkook said.

"I shouldn't have screamed at her, now I can't even find her", Taehyung sobbed louder.

~~~

"Let's go home grandma", you were able to discharge your grandmother with the help of her friend who was kind enough to pay the bill and you said you'll payback.

The doctors were hesitant to let your grandmother go but you proved you were able to take care of her and you were her granddaughter so they let you take her.

"You both can stay at my place till you renovate the house", the woman offers and you shake your head, "It's okay we don't want to burden you".

The woman denies, "No stay with us please", she pleaded and you agreed finally.