Chapter 36

The doctors decide to leave the room as they had tried their best, but instantly stop when the heart beat machine starts beeping.

"Bring the oxygen", the doctors rush to Taehyung and check his vitals, "The heart beat is back on along with the pulse, let's start the operation".

The doctors nod getting their equipment to save Taehyung.

~~~

You get down from the train and take a deep breath feeling the air fresh and new, you let out a small, "ahh"

You look around to see everyone leaving the station and you also don't fail to see Yoongi carrying his daughter as he left the station.

You smile at yourself looking at the scene and walk the opposite way out of the station.

You get on to the taxi which was right out side the station and give the directions to your grandma's house.

You used to live with both your mom's and dad's parents until you were ten and moved out because your dad found a job there.

It's been so long since you visited them as both families live together, you also were sad that you couldn't spend much time with them.

You arrive at the small cottage, you thank the driver and pay for the ride, he drives off and you see the house.

It was silent as if no one was here, just the rustling of the leaves were heard. You walked towards the door with a smile plastered on your face.

You knock on the door once and then twice but you didn't hear any response, a frown appears on your face and you look around.

You walk away from the door and around the house trying to find any soul out there.

Your ears peak up when you hear a machine whirring at the lawn across the street, you look to see a man in his fifties cutting the grass.

You take long steps and reach at his gate, he was too busy to notice you so you decide to call him, "Sir!", you waved your hands.

He was humming a tune and hadn't noticed you as his hearing wasn't good, you look at him and decide to try again.

"Hello! Sir!", you screamed louder and the man gave his attention to you.

You let out a satisfied sigh and walk closer to the man, "Hello sir", you bow ninety degrees.

He gives you a small nod, "Yes child", he shows you a warm smile and so do you.

"I am sorry for the trouble but do you know where the people in that house are now?", you point at your grandparent's house.

The man looks at the house squinting at the sight trying to figure out what had occurred, "They are gone", he finally speaks up.

"Gone? Where?", you ask in confusion.

"One couple passed away in an accident at the farm nearby", he says and your heart drops that instant as your eyes fills with tears.

"Passed away?", your voice quivers not being able to digest what he said.

"Hmm, there was a woman who survived but the land buyer told she was crazy and they took her to a mental asylum".

You couldn't believe what you just heard, your knees felt weak and you wanted this to be a nightmare that you wake up from.

"Her husband?", you ask.

"He got a heart attack and passed away", he sighs, "That land buyer was cruel, he hurt them and now it's just the lady"

"Where was the lady admitted?", you ask fast wanting to meet her as soon as you could.

"In Busan Mental Asylum", you sigh at his words and thank him for letting you know.

"Young lady are you going to visit her?", he asks as he notices you walking out and you turn giving him a nod.

"Oh wait, go with my wife, she visits there every weekend", he says and your heart felt light knowing someone was there for her.

"Thank you so much for looking her after", you bow couple times being extremely grateful for them.

"You are a relative of hers?", he asks in curiosity as no one visited them so long.

"Granddaughter, we used to be here but my dad got a job in Seoul so we had to leave", you say him and he nods in agreement.

"Honey! I'll be back after I hand her the food and see how she is doing okay?", a woman a little bit younger than the man walked out of the house with a food basket.

"Oh, take this child as well, she is her granddaughter", the man points at you and you give a smile to the woman.

"Nice to meet you, we couldn't contact her family as she told she didn't have any numbers I am glad you came are you Y/N?", the woman asks.

You were not surprised at her knowing your name as you knew it would be your grandma who would have mentioned.

"Yes", you nod and she gives a happy smile, "Mrs. Park always mentioned you", you frowned at her mentioning your grandma.

Mrs. Park means your mom's mother, was she the only one who survived? "Mrs. Park then Mr. and Mrs. Jung passed away?" you ask.

The woman and man nod, "Why wasn't my dad informed about the accident?", you wanted to know.