Chapter 06

The rest of the day you spent reading the rules and how to break them. For your luck you didn't have much work either.

You didn't see Mr. Kim the whole and the employees have been talking that he had gone to an important meeting. So, you had all the time for you to come up with evil ideas.

You left off work earlier wanting to shop some to accomplish your ideas. You had almost gone bankrupt buying all the stuff but couldn't care less.

You want to take revenge, you had to take revenge – end of discussion.

You were already tired when you reached home, you had your dinner soon and head to bed by ten. You plugged in your laptop and binge watched the rest of the night.

~~~

You woke up as late as you could. You arranged your room with all the things you bought yesterday. You were calm doing your work without any rush.

You head downstairs to see the breakfast, youhad it peacefully watching T.V. You got ready with an outfit to break the rule.

 You got ready with an outfit to break the rule

You walked in to see Mr. Kim walking over to his employees. You walked ignoring him.

~~~

Taehyung was searching you everywhere since morning, but you didn't catch his eye. It was past ten and yet you weren't at work.

The clock stuck twelve and he saw you walking out of the elevator, and you had broken the rules yet again.

He walked towards you, but you ignored walking past him, he didn't want to call you again so he left to his room embarrassed.

You grinned in victory looking at him walking back with his shoulders slumped.

You took some files and walked into Taehyung's room to disturb him. You didn't knock nor wait outside and pushed open the door forcefully creating a noise.

Taehyung looked up to see who dared to do such an incident, and of course he was correct it was you.

You walked over intentionally moving your hips sensually. Taehyung, raised his brow looking at your immature act.

He looked back at his files ignoring you, you walked beside him and held his chair arm rest and turned him to your side.

His eyes widened at your sudden boldness, "Ms. Jung what is this?", he spoke trying to stand up. You placed your hands on his chest and pushed him back to his seat.

You placed your index finger in his lips. "Shhhh", you trailed your finger from his lips down to his chest painfully slow.

You reached even below tracing his abs sensually, you reached his belt and below. You palmed him through his trousers.

His breath hitched and looked at your hand palming him, "Y/N", he moaned in a whisper.

You rubbed him slightly, his hold tightened in both his arm rests.

You got down on your knees and unbuckled his belt, then looked up at him.

Taehyung threw his head back, breathing harder, with slow moans and whimpers out of his mouth, he was controlling himself from bending you and fucking the brat out of you.

You laughed, your laughter echoing the room, Taehyung was confused and looked at you standing laughing loudly.

"You really thought I would go down on you", you spoke laughing harder at his reaction.

He got up from his seat, and you stormed out giggling.

He sprinted behind you outside to see you in your seat pressing your lips.

Every eye was on him and he threw open the door.

"Mr. Kim?", an employee called him out.

"WHAT?", his voice echoed, the employee shivered, he pointed at him with shaking fingers. Taehyung turned at the glass pane to see his reaction.

Messy hair, shirt crumpled, belt halfway open and his zip too. He looked at your reflection, you were holding your mouth with your palm to prevent from laughing.

He walked back in furiously.

~~~

The employees were shocked from what happened today, there were constant whispers in the cafeteria.

You were having your lunch laughing with the co – workers you have become fond of.

Many employees were laughing remembering the incident earlier and you felt proud for making him seem funny.

The chattering and laughs stopped when Mr. Kim walked in with his assistant. Everyone hung their heads low eating quietly.

You looked at him who was also looking back at you.

He walked towards your table with his hands in his pocket, "Ms. Jung, I wanted to personally congratulate you", he beamed and you got up.

"For what sir?", you asked.

"You haven't read the board still? you're going to be my assistant after working hours".

"WHAT?", your voice was loud and most of the employees gasped.

"Ms. Jung, please contact Mr. Park for more information and I am looking forward to work with you."