Chapter 21

"Y/N, I want to talk to you", Taehyung moves front but you step back, "Not now, leave!", you frit your teeth.

"Ah! Come in", your dad calls Taehyung who smiles widely and enters himself in. You move letting him in and stomp your feet.

"I was passing by and thought of giving Ms. Jung a lift Mr. Jung", Taehyung lies so smoothly and your jaw hangs.

"She was just about to go, did you have breakfast?", you dad asks.

"Yes Mr. Jung, if Ms. Jung is ready, then we can go to work together.", he smirks at you who glares, "Princess have your breakfast, come"

You glare at Taehyung who was comfortable in the sofa, "I'll wait, take your time Ms. Jung", Taehyung smiles.

You have your breakfast munching harder venting all your anger as you glare at Taehyung who was smiling ear to ear across the room.

"I am done", you place the plate near the sink and walk upstairs to get ready, 

You walk down hopping on the stairs purposely to tease Taehyung, he notices your top and clenches his jaw

"Bye dad!", you say taking the bag standing at the door, "I am ready Mr. Kim", you smirk at him. He scans you as his eyes turn dark.

He storms out and opens the car for you to get in and walks to the other side slamming the door as soon as he gets in driving to the office.

He arrives at the car park and grips the steering wheel tight as he clenches his jaw continuously, "Mr. Kim is everything okay?", you ask him in your sweet voice.

"What is this?", he growls at you, "What is what?", you question back.

"Your outfit", you look down at your clothes, its true that its not a work outfit and it does expose much skin, but who cares you aren't going to obey him plus your going to work only for a week.

"What about it? it's cute I like it", you smile as you get out of the car. Taehyung gets down fast and pulls your wrist before you get into the elevator.

"You're are doing this on purpose, aren't you?", his grip tightens on your wrist and you place your free hand on his grip.

You push his hand harshly and pull his tie bending him to your face, "You know what is even better, I ain't wearing any bra", you peck his lips and sway your hips to the elevator.

Taehyung is dazed, he cannot believe what you said was true, he wanted to pull you back but his feet froze.

You waved bye as the elevator doors closed, you arrived into your floor and took your seat greeting your employees.

"Ms. Jung, you look pretty today", a male co worker compliments you, you blush whispering a 'thank you'.

Taehyung on the other hand was clicking on the button of the elevator for it to open, he groans and punches the button.

He gives up and runs up the stairs skipping most of them, he arrives panting to your floor to notice a male co worker flirting and you were too!

"Mr. Kim, you have a meeting now", Jimin walks to the panting Taehyung with the work tablet. Taehyung clears his throat and fixes his tie glaring at both of you and walks into the meeting room.

~~~

"Hey Y/N you look pretty and cute today", Namjoon walks over to you. You get up from your seat smiling at him.

"Hey, you're here?", you ask in confusion.

"Had a meeting, uh about last night....", he scratches the back of his neck, you chuckle cutely shaking your head.

"Shall we talk somewhere else?", you motion him to the balcony and he nods following you.

You both look at the view in front of you and you break the silence, "Last night, we both were drunk and I am sorry".

"Yeah...", Namjoon trails off feeling sad, he finally thought he had a chance but in reality, he doesn't.

"Like I said I am in love with someone, and I don't know what came over -", you speak but he cuts you of.

"It's okay, we are still friends, right?", he asks turning to you. "Of course, Joonie, you ain't leaving me that easily", you giggle along with him.

~~~

Taehyung was frustrated ever since morning and seeing you in that outfit jealousy bloomed in him. The thought of others looking at you makes him crazy.

He walked out to the balcony to see you and Namjoon talking with each other with a smile plastered in your face.

He notices you moving closer and pat his shoulder but your heel slips and you fall on him. Taehyung walks front to help but halts.

Namjoon holds your shoulder and the straps in front of your dress tangle with his shirt button, you tug on it so does he to pull them away.

Taehyungs eyes widen when the tie on your straps loosen exposing your skin further as your straps untangle causing the top to fall exposing your shoulder and further.