Chapter 02

Your dad woke you up early in the morning, you were very much excited of your new job. You got onto the bus to go and today felt different to you.

You arrived at your destination. In front of you stood a tall building – 'Futuristic Scents'.

You took a deep breath and walked in to the reception. The same lady you met yesterday was there. She smiled at you, "Hello welcome to Futuristic Scents, how may I help you?"

"I got the job and I was told to start today..."

"Can I know which job you applied for?"

"Accountant", you bit your bottom lips due to the nervousness.

"Third floor and you will meet Mr. Jeon in his cabin, he will assist you", she smiled and you nodded. You made your way to the elevator.

You arrived at the third floor and you were awe struck, you felt proud that you would be working here.

You walked further inwards searching for Mr. Jeon's cabin. Your eyes were wandering around and caught a door with a printed plate, 'Mr. Jeon'.

You walked towards the door and knocked twice. The door flew open when you were about to knock the third time.

There, Mr. Jeon stood in a navy-blue suit, you were admiring him with your mouth ajar. He cleared his throat and you averted your gaze.

You bowed down ninety degrees, "Good morning Mr. Jeon, I am Ms. Jung Y/N.", he gestured you to come in and you soon took place in the chair near his desk because your heels were killing.

Mr. Jeon looked at you bottom to top surprised how fast you took your seat, "You will be working hear as a replacement for three months", he took place in his seat crossing his legs and supporting his arms with his hands clasped in the desk.

"As you know the current accountant is on paternity leave and you will be taking her place till she comes back which is three months from now", you nodded and he continued, "If Mr. Kim is impressed by your work after the three months as replacement is over you can get a permanent position in here."

You furrowed your eyebrows when he mentioned 'Mr. Kim', "Sir, may I know who Mr. Kim is?"

"You will meet him before you start working", he got up from his seat and turned to look back at you who was still seated.

"Aren't you coming to meet Mr. Kim?", you were embarrassed and got up soon dusting your jeans and walked behind Mr. Jeon.

He was taking long steps while you had to walk fast more like running since he was faster.

"Mr. Kim is inside, meet him and introduce yourself – don't talk too much he won't like it", he spoke narrowing his eyes and walked away.

"Are you not coming inside with me?", you asked since he was walking away.