Chapter 25

You finish your shower feeling fresh and notice a blood patch on the sheets that hang, you sigh at the thought of washing them.

You wear the robe and search for a pad but then realization hit you that this was Taehyung's bathroom, and how would he have pads.

You open the door and peak, Taehyung was sitting on the bed only in his sweatpants, he sees you peaking and rushes to you.

"I am sorry, it's all because of me", tears well in his eyes, you walk out and hold his cheeks, "No, it's not your fault, it's normal".

"But only if I didn't go hard on you", you peck him and you feel something wet on your thighs, you rush in and Taehyung notices.

"Baby -", he walks in but you push him out, "Tae, I have to buy something, can you call the maid?", he looks in confusion and walks down to call the maid.

In two minutes, a knock on the door startles you, "Ma'am you called me?", you open the door, "I am sorry, do you have any pads or tampons?"

"I am afraid not ma'am, is it an emergency?", you nod vigorously and she bites her lips, "I have one but I am not sure if it's the type you wear".

"It's okay, I can buy one later", you look at her, "I'll bring it ma'am", she walks away and comes back with a pad.

You thank her and wash your self and wear it properly, you walk out and grab your clothes, Taehyung notices you searching for your top.

"Don't tell me you're going to wear that?", he points at the skirt you were wearing, "I don't have any other clothes", you say and continue looking for the top.

"I bought you clothes, wait I'll bring them", he hands you a bag from the closet, "Are you okay now? You talked to the maid?", he asks voice filled with worry.

"I am fine Tae, just girl sickness", you answer and his mouth is wide open understanding what you meant.

"I'll wear them and come", you walk into the bathroom, you wear the clothes and smile at his choice,

"This is cute, I like it", you twirl in front of him and he giggles at you, "You are finally mine", Taehyung pulls you for a hug and you melt in his arms

"Yours", you whisper against his chest and he places a kiss on the top of your head feeling you in his arms.

"I love you", he smiles and you move your face away from his chest and smile, "I love you Tae", he pecks your lips.

"Don't leave me", his lips shiver as those words pass through his lips, "Tae...", you see him sniffling, "I will never, I love you", you kiss him deeply.

The door bell rings and you break from the kiss, "Mmm", Taehyung moans against your lips but you pull away, "Someone is at the door", you push him.

The maids open the door and she walks in, "Tae, baby!", she screams and you stop your tracks seeing Somi at the living room.

Taehyung walks behind you, "Somi", he whispers and walks past you, your eyes fill with tears as he walks to her, you forgot about her and the affair.

"Tae, I am going for my monthly check up, I wanted you to come see our baby", she clings into his arms, and your chest tightens when she mentioned the baby.

"No, I have plans with my girlfriend", Taehyung pushes her away and hold your hand pulling you closer to him, "And also, did you get the paternity test?"

Somi's eyes widen and droplets of sweat forms on her forehead, she wipes them nervously, "O – of co -course", she stutters.

Taehyung narrows his eyes, "Why don't we go together, tomorrow for the paternity test?", Taehyung suggests and you look up at him.

"N – no!", she yells, and clears her throat, "No, I'll get it", Taehyung nods and looks at you, "Then we'll join you, I'll book an appointment –"

"No! I'll book -", she cuts Taehyung but he cuts her back, "I'll book, end of discussion, lets meet tomorrow, you can leave", he points at the door.

Somi glares at you who was in Taehyung's hold protectively, she stomps her feet and walks out of the house.

Her phone rings and she walks to a far distance from Taehyung's place and answers her phone, "What happened?"

"Tomorrow is the appointment, she is with him", she puts a cigarette in between her lips and pulls the smoke, "Tsk, get her away"

"Well, I might need more money then", she puffs out the smoke.

"Fine, then so be it", he hangs up the call.

~~~

He looks at the files in front of him, "Boss?", his assistant walks in, and he twirls in his chair motioning his assistant to talk.

"Ms. Jung Y/N's information", he hands a file along with the rest of the information it contained about you.

He gestures his assistant to leave and opens the file, going through it thoroughly, "You will see my real face now", he smirks at your picture.