Chapter 29

"Yes, my friend, this is Jimin", Jimin smirks at Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung takes a step back not being able to digest.

"You did this?!", Taehyung's voice quivers not wanting to hear his answer, "It's all me", Jimin walks forward.

"Hyung...", Jungkook's voice trails and his heart hurts. "Where is Y/N?", Taehyung pushes his feelings and thoughts away.

"Somi", he calls her and she nods at Jimin and then signal at the body guard to bring you in.

A bucket of water splashes on your face, waking you up, you look around, before you could react the bodyguards held your arm and pulled you.

The heavy ball made it hard, but they gripped you tight digging their nails over your dress, pulling you with all force.

You struggle but the ball hurts your leg that you find it hard to feel, as your leg goes numb. You look around and notice your have been in a building.

They walk front dragging you until four figures come into view, you adjust to the light, you notice Somi and grit your teeth.

"Tae?!", your voice filled with love as you see him there, "Baby", his voice comes as a whisper as a tear slips down.

He takes a step forward to you but Jimin is faster to get closer and pull your hair from behind, "Ahh", you whimper.

"Jimin don't", Taehyung's heart clenches at your state, "Please don't hurt her", he pleads.

"Do you know why I did all this?", Jimin traces the knife on your jaw, "Because you fell in love with her".

"What, leave her alone", Taehyung pleads when he looks at you petrified at the knife held on you, Jimin scoffs and pulls your hair harder.

"This! This is what I fucking hate!", Jimin yells at Taehyung and pulls your hair harder as he can. You hold Jimin's wrist to pull away but he was stronger.

"Jimin, please", you whimper, tears flowing down constantly, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!", Jimin pushes you on to the floor.

He kicks your stomach with his hard shoe that you instantly cough blood, "Y/N", Taehyung approaches you.

Jimin fumes in anger and kicks you again, this time harder, "JIMIN!", Taehyung pulls Jimin's collar.

"The hell is wrong with you", Taehyung looks into Jimin's eyes searching for an answer, "Why?", his voice shakes.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!", Jimin pushes Taehyung's hands away, Taehyung couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Bu -", Taehyung was speechless, "and you loved her...", Jimin points at you. You hold the wall to supports yourself.

Jungkook rushes to you and hold your shoulders helping you, "If you didn't meet her, we would have been together".

Jimin sobs uncontrollably, "We could've talked this out", Taehyung spoke up. Jimin shakes his head, "No, this is the right way".

"I had to do this, I tried pulling you apart, but no, you guys didn't, she came back.", Jimin wipes his tears.

"I made my sister to have sex with you, and break you up, this was all my plan, you both weren't supposed to get together", he shakes his head.

"Sister? Park Jimin and Park Yuna". Jungkook connects the dots.

"Jimin, you know me, you always have -", Taehyung gets cut, "Yes, I do, and you know, I have always loved you."

"Do you even know how I felt when you told you love her? huh?", Jimin points at you who was in Jungkook's arms weakly.

"This bitch has to die!", Yuna throws the gun to Jimin as he catches it, pointing it at you. Before anyone could react, he shoots.

'bang'

'bang'

'bang'

Jimin breaths out and sees you on the floor clutching your stomach as two bullets pierced you, Taehyung covered you as the third one strikes his shoulder.

"Hands up!", officers' blast into the building, Jimin tries to move away but the officer shot his leg as he falls down. "Jimin!", Yuna crouches down next to him.

You hold Taehyung's cheek with your hands full of your blood, "You're hurt!", you look at his shoulder, he clutched it shaking his head.

"I am okay", he sniffles and smiles at you. You cough blood again and your vision gets blurry, "Baby!", Taehyung pats your cheeks.

"Y/N!", he looks at you who barely could open your eyes, "Tae, I love you", your voice comes as a whisper, you faint in Jungkook's arms.

~~~

You were in the ICU for the past hour, Taehyung got his wound bandaged and he didn't have much of an injury just a flesh wound.

Jimin and Yuna were arrested on spot and Jimin was cured and sent half an hour ago. Your dad, Taehyung along with Jungkook were outside the ICU.

"Kook, it's been so long", Taehyung's rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, "Mr. Kim?", your dad walks to Taehyung.

"Mr. Jung", Taehyung stood up and bowed along with Jungkook, "Y/N", your dad's voice filled with worry.

"She is the only one I have", tears fall down from your dad's eyes, "Thank you for finding her", your dad bowed down.

"Mr. Jung", Taehyung held your dad's shoulder, the doctor exited the ICU, "Mr. Jung?", she calls for your dad.

"Yes", your dad answers, "I am sorry", the doctor looked down.