Chapter 27

"Y/N!", Taehyung screams walking up, he looks around the surrounding and sees that he is in his room.

"Y/N!", he screams throwing away the sheets, "Y/N, where are you?", he rushes down the stairs screaming your name.

"Mr. Kim?", the head maid calls him seeing him searching frantically, "Where's Y/N?", he takes deep breath staring at the maid.

"Ms. Jung isn't here -", she answers and Taehyung's voice booms the hall, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ISN'T HERE?".

"Mr. Kim, we found you outside", the head maid shivers seeing him gone insane, "Found me?", he asks taking a step closer.

"You were fainted near the gate, the guards bought you in, Ms. Jung was not here", the head maid answered, "You were passed out for two days – "

"TWO DAYS!", Taehyung runs his hand through his hair, "Siri, call Jimin", he commands his phone.

"Calling Jimin", his phone speaks as the line rings, "Hello", Jimin's voce is heard over the speaker.

"Come to my place now, its urgent", he says and Jimin furrows his brows, "Urgent?", he asks, Taehyung's eyes fill with tears.

"Y/N – sh – she is – mi – miss - ing", he chokes on his sobs as he falls down on his knees helplessly.

~~~

You wake up in an unknown place, the smell of blood was filled in the air, you scrunch your nose in disgust when you inhale.

You cough out and look round, your left leg was chained into a huge ball. The place you were at seemed like a basement.

You couldn't see anything at there was no light, just a small broken window on one corner in which a ray of light peak through.

You tried pulling your leg but the heavy ball refrained your from moving, you try to remove the ball away by your hands but the cuff was too small.

You saw patches of blood on your legs too, you knew you had overflown.

Your ankle was bruised by the constant tugging but you didn't stop trying, the door opens and a light hits your face.

You cover your face with your hands and adjust to the light, a tall man with a mask stood in front of you, "Welcome", he smiles.

You glare and look away from him and continue tugging on the cuff, "That's not going to work", he chuckles lightly.

You knew it isn't going to work but you wanted to try anyways, even if there was one percent of chance left.

"Aren't you going to talk?", he crouches down to your level smirking at your state. You face him and glare at him.

He moves his hand to touch your cheek, but you move away, he frowns at your act, "If I wanted you, I would have had you already", he snickers.

You look at him in disgust, "Plus, you are already used", he backs away, you look at him in confusion.

"What?", your voice comes out as a whisper, but he heard it anyway, "I like new things, so don't you worry", he pats your cheek.

You look at him, "Let me go!", you spoke loud, deep down knowing he won't but you wanted to try, "Who are you?".

"You want to know?", he walks back to you, you didn't move your gaze but instead looked into his eyes.

He moves his hands and removes his mask away from his face, the light hits his face, showcasing his features. Your breath hitched at the person you least thought.

~~~

"Kook -", Taehyung hugged Jungkook and was sobbing uncontrollably for the last fifteen minutes, "Hyung let's go to the police", he shakes Taehyung.

"You think they will find her?", Taehyung's eyes were swollen and nose red, he was scared for the first time in all these years.

"Let's go", Jungkook helps Taehyung up and just then Jimin also come into the house, "Tae...", he walks to Taehyung who looked helpless.

"Hyung let's go to the police", Jungkook tells Jimin and he nods helping Taehyung. Jimin gets on the driver's seat.

"Let's go", Jungkook speaks up and Taehyung wipes off his tears making up his mind, "Let's find her"

Jimin drove off to the nearest police station, Taehyung didn't wait any longer, as soon as Jimin stopped he barged out of the car.

"Officer...", he pants walking into the station, "Mr. Kim", the officers bow at him, "Are you okay?", the officer approaches him.

"Y/N is missin -", the shattering of a glass cuts off Taehyung when he sees your dad, tears well up in his eyes as he heard those words.

"Princess", he whispers, "Mr. Kim where is Y/N?", your dad's voice quivers, he holds Taehyung's hand, "Where is my daughter?".

"Mr. Jung, she...", he trails off as he seeing tears constantly flowing off your dad's eyes, "I am sorry", Taehyung looked down.

"Mr. Jung, we will find your daughter", the head officer assures your dad as he falls in his knees crying.

Taehyung kneels next to your dad as he hugs him tightly, "I am so -sorry", Taehyung chokes on his sobs.

Jimin and Jungkook talk to the police men and tell everything, and how it happened the exact way Taehyung told them.

"Let's meet Ms. Park, first, she is the most important suspect", the officer takes his cap along with his gun.

Taehyung helps your dad stand up, "I am coming with you", Taehyung says, "Me too", your dad takes everyone by surprise.

"Mr. Jung, I'll find her I promise", Taehyung assures your dad, "Even if it costs my life",