Chapter 20

Namjoon flips you over and hovers as you move your hands to his shirt buttons unbuttoning them pushing it off his shoulders.

He moves his hand back and unzips your dress pulling it below your chest as your breasts free and nipples harden.

He places both his palms on your breasts squeezing them later in taking the right on his mouth biting and sucking them.

You tangle one of your hand in his hair and hold his shoulder with your other. Namjoon repeats the same to your other nipple as well.

He takes his time planting hickeys all over your chest and tummy along to your waist as you pant heavily.

Namjoon pulls off the dress leaving you in your black thong, he does not remove it but instead moves it aside and pushes his middle finger in.

"Fuck!", you moan moving your hips as he moves his finger inside you. You move your hands unconsciously to your breasts squeezing them.

Namjoon adds his ring finger too and you moan louder, he moves faster and circles your clit with his thumb stimulating you.

"I -", your words halt as you feel something different coiling in you lower belly, you move your hands and hold Namjoon's wrist to stop him but he is stronger.

"I fe – feel so – some – thing", you stutter and squirt in his hands in not time, he looks at your drenched thong which was sticking on your clit.

He hooks his finger on the waist band of your thong and pulls it away throwing it across the room, you support your self with your elbows and look at him.

He unbuckles his belt, unbuttoning his trousers and pulls his zip down, he pulls his boxers too as he maintains eye contact with you.

You bite your bottom lip as his dick springs free, you drool at the sight.

You crawl to the edge of the bed kneeling as his dick is in front of your face, you hold his dick with both your hands.

He throws his head back as your cold hand gets in contact with his warm dick, you trace your fingers on the veins and press the tip lightly with both your thumbs.

"Y/N", he lets out a breathy moan as you play with his dick, you look at him and push his dick all the way in letting his tip touch the back of your throat.

You gag as you bob your head, saliva slips from corners of your lips but instead you bob your head faster.

"Fuck, you're so good at this", Namjoon looks down on you as you twirl your tongue, he holds your face and pushes in further.

"I am clo – close', he stutters as he grips your head shooting his cum into your throat. You swallow it all and lick your lips.

"Good girl", Namjoon flips you over and you lay on your stomach, he holds your waist and lifts your ass up pushing his dick inside.

"Joo -", you bury your head into the mattress and scrunch the sheets as he fills you up.

He pulls back and pushes in deeper in to you throwing his head back at the feeling of you wrapped around him.

"Fuck. Your god – goddamn ti – tight", he thrusts faster, "Gonna destroy this tight cunt".

You were turned on and filled with pleasure to notice that this is all a mistake, he pushes in and you cum as soon as his tip touches your g – spot.

"Joonie", you moan in sensitivity as he keeps thrusting in you.

"Fuck", he releases in you and you feel his warm cum filling you inside as some of them seep out of you.

He pulls out falling beside you as you fall on your stomach, "That was amazing", Namjoon breaths out and you nod.

"You on pills?", he asks as you nod again, you move your face seeing him beside you, you peck his lips and lay your head on his chest listening to his heart beat and fall asleep in his arms.

~~~

You wake up as the sun hits your face, you move your face away and turn to the other side snuggling to Namjoon's bare chest.

He pulls you closer and the sheets above to your shoulders, wrapping his arm tight pulling you closer as you tangle your legs with his.

"Princess!", your dad screams from downstairs not knowing his daughter was with a guy. You on the other hand fall into sleep again.

"Y/N! come downstairs you are going to be late for work!", you dad screams again waking Namjoon up.

He moves his hand preventing the sunlight from his face, he looks at you sleeping, "Y/N I am coming upstairs", your dad screams.

Namjoon sits up waking you too, "Y/N your dad is coming, wake up!", he shakes you.

"Fuck!", you cover yourself with the sheets and hold your head when the headache hits you. Namjoon wears his clothes.

"I'll stay in the bathroom", he walks in and locks the door, you rush to the door opening it to see your dad standing.

"Princess, you're going to be late!", he speaks holding the spatula in his hand.

"I'll be down in five minutes dad, I have to change my clothes", you peak your head outside as you cover your body with the door.

"Come fast", you dad replies as he walks back down.

You lock the door and call for Namjoon, "Leave from the back door, can you?", you ask him.

"Yes, just tell me the direction", he asks fixing his clothes.

"Go down the stairs and walk backwards the hall and to your left there will be a door, leave from there", you tell him the directions and he takes his leave.

You wear a long t-shirt you find and wash your face before going down.

Namjoon texts you that he is out safe, and you sigh in relief, you walk to the kitchen but the doorbell rings.

"I'll check dad", you indicate your dad and open the door, you fist your hands and grit your teeth, "Mr. Kim"