Chapter 09

You went to work early and Mr. Kim was nowhere, you even went to his cabin but he wasn't there too.

The whole day passed as you working and correcting the rest of the documents, you emailed them to Mr. Park as he told he can deliver them to Mr. Kim.

You were standing outside the workplace waiting for Mr. Kim, a part of you was scared that he played with you and he is going to make fun of you now.

A car stopped in front of you, breaking the train of thoughts, "Get in Ms. Jung", you got in seeing Taehyung at the driver's seat.

You arrived into his house, "Come in", he slammed the door behind making you flinch.

You walked behind him, he entered the house and you saw files placed in the living room table.

He sat in front of the sofa crossing his legs one over another, "This is the contract, read and sign it", he gestured the file in the table.

You took it with shivering hands and went through it, you were scared and sad as you read through.

There was one rule that broke your heart, 'No one except you and me should know about this'

He looked at you, "I don't want people knowing I am sleeping with my employee it's a bad reputation", he spoke out loud.

A tear ran down your cheeks as he hates you so much that he is willing to do anything to destroy you.

You signed the contact and looked at him, "I hope your clean, I am not planning to catch diseases.", he looked at you waiting for your reply.

"I have never...", you trailed off.

"Never what?", he folded his arms.

"I am a virgin Mr. Kim", you said it.

"Good", he got up walking towards his room, he saw you still seated and looked back, "Aren't you coming?"

You got up and walked inside the room clueless, you looked around in amazement, this is the first time your seeing such a beautiful room,

"This is the room where we both will spend the night, when I call you, I want you here naked waiting for me.", he spoke breaking from your trance.

"Is this your room?", you asked out of curiosity.

"No, I don't want you in my room", he stated coldly, you can feel the hatred in his voice.

You gulped down, and he continued, "Tomorrow after work I want you here naked sharp at seven".

You looked at him scared, he is starting tomorrow, your heart started beating fast.

"I would have started today but I am tired, you can leave my house now and comeback tomorrow."

You hung your head low and walked out of the house. When you were walking home the rain started pouring down.

You were wet but didn't care, is he doing all this to hurt you? for a small tease?

You were humiliated and he used the situation of you being unable to buy his expensive system unit for his pleasure, you hated him, you fell down on your knees crying as the rain poured on you.

~~~

Taehyung did not give you much work, hence he transferred most of the work to the other employees and it was easier for you to finish what you had.

You walked into his house as the maids let you in and now your seated on the bed where he is going to have you.

You looked at the clock to see the time, six – fifty, he is going to be here anytime soon. You sobbed silently as you slowly removed your clothes.

You sat down on the bed naked crossing your arms over your chest. You wiped the tears and plastered a fake smile.

'ding dong', goes the clock and the door bursts open. Taehyung walks in with his boxers looking at you naked on the bed.

"You came? good", he sat in the sofa facing the bed.

"I want you to pleasure yourself because I am not doing that", you were confused as what he told since you have never pleasured yourself.

"What?", your voice came as a whisper, "Pleasure yourself", he spoke looking into your eyes.

"I don't know, I have never", you answered, Taehyung's eyes widen, you have never touched yourself? That was unbelievable.

He scoffed, "Enough of your innocent act, start now or it will hurt when I fuck you"

You looked at him, "I really don't know Mr. Kim", Taehyung walked from his seat and stood in front of you, "Never?", and you nod.

He places his hands and starts caressing your cheeks, his trails his thumb towards your lips and smudges your nude lipstick.

"So fucking innocent", he spoke in his deep voice, you looked at him with your doe eyes not knowing what to do.

Taehyung inserted his thumb into your mouth, your tongue grazed his thumb wetting it, he pulled out to see his thumb wet.

"I'll guide you baby", he pushes you down flat on the bed hovering over you.