But then she felt his opposite arm snake around her waist and he was puling her flush against his chest. Costa's breath hitched when their noses brushed, his crimson eyes staring intensely into hers. Then, he said, his hot breath now fanning her lips. "Give me a kiss."

Her glare slowly faded away as a mischievous smile formed on her lips. Then, they were both inching inward, Katsuki's eyes fluttering closed as his lips brushed hers. She placed one hand on his chest, inhaling sharply.

Costa snatched the phone out of his hand fast, quickly rolling away to the other side of the bed. Swerved.

His jaw dropped open as she unlocked her phone; unbothered and getting comfortable where she sat. His eyes blinked at her in shock for several seconds. She yawned and his irises darkened. In all of two beats, he placed his hands on his bed and swiped all of his belongings right off the bed, clunking onto the floor.

Costa's eyes widened, glancing up mid-text, "Katsuki, what the hell??"

He was crawling toward her, also swiping her belongings onto his floor, except for her laptop, which he placed carefully behind him. Costa was trying not to laugh at the predatory look in his eyes. "Didn't you just get on me for not paying attention during our study session? Now you're trying to seduce me?"

"It's time for a ten minute break." His voice was husky and his lips curved into a side-smirk. Katsuki's hand immediately slid around her neck, fingers dancing across her skin, before dragging his palm up to cup her jaw. He tilted her head back with gentle force, snatching her phone out of her hand and tossing it aside. "Or fifteen."

Costa made a surprised noise as he surged forward and kissed her, hands holding either side of her face. His fingers swiped over her cheekbones and he breathed out through his nose as he pushed her back into the mattress. Costa smiled in the kiss, amused at his ability to flip a switch within seconds.

They'd had sex since their "first time". Only once though, and it had been pretty rushed.

It was the morning after their first night together, right before school, and they had to sprint to class to keep from being late. Costa was struggling the entire way, having been sore from losing her virginity. Her waddling elicited some amused laughter from Katsuki, who she'd tried to slap upside the head for making fun of her, given the discomfort was all his fault.

Costa couldn't help the flushed look on her face when their classmates commented on the fact that they were both late, both sporting disheveled hair styles. Mina had winked at her as soon as they'd stumbled in the room, just before the bell rang, breaths running ragged. Costa looked away from her and blushed, making a beeline for her assigned seat.

Katsuki's hands traveled down her neck, her collarbones, her shoulders, her arms. She wrapped her thighs around his hips, opening her mouth wide open as his tongue slipped in. He inhaled sharply, pressing into her, and she could already feel his excitement growing against her.

"I want to do it." Katsuki said whilst kissing down her neck and Costa rolled her eyes at his bluntness. What happened to that shy boy who was begging to touch her?

She hummed as his tongue and teeth scraped right under her ear and her legs instinctively parted, her hips now pushing upward against him-

Her phone started ringing, right next to her ear. She flinched at the start it gave her and Katsuki groaned, this time in annoyance. He went to grab her phone to silence it but she beat him to it, pulling the screen closer to her face. Her eyes lit up when the contact name, Mirkooo, flashed across her screen.

The Wildcard - Katsuki Bakugouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें