Sixty-One

⚠️sexual content warning at the very end of this chapter (skippable)⚠️

.

{Kick-ass}

.

Word Count; 5,901

The next day was a bust.

After patrolling all day, they'd stuck Costa into a frilly sundress- that thankfully, was yellow- and sent her walking around in their first suspected location like some lost, frantic, vulnerable tourist while Katsuki and Striker took their positions up high.

Hours after the sun had slipped over the horizon, when Costa's feet began to blister from walking for so long in a pair of heels, they'd received a rather alarming call over the radio. Suneater had hurriedly told them that an attack had just occurred on the other side of the city. Costa had cursed and immediately dipped into the nearest department store to change into her hero costume, quickly following behind Katsuki and Striker who were already on their way to the scene.

The crime scene was rather anticlimactic. The victim fit the same description but there were no evident signs of struggle. They'd probably just swiped her right off the street while nobody was out, the cops had suggested. The damn bastards had gotten away with it again, all the while they were in the completely wrong location.

The three of them were in a sour mood when they'd arrived back at the agency that night. Suneater only reassured them that they'd catch the culprits in a matter of days, for sure, and once they had them in questioning, they could find out where they were holding those innocent women.

Costa breathed a little easier after that but still appeared rather disappointed when her and Katsuki had laid down for bed that night. They didn't talk much about the case, both exhausted from the day and only wanting to snuggle into each other's comfort.

The next day, they did the same exact thing all over again.

Costa made a sour face as she adjusted the underwire of her bra. They made her wear a real damn bra. She was used to wearing sports bras every single day that she'd forgotten how uncomfortable these things were. Katsuki snorted as soon as he glanced down at her, both of them standing on the rooftop, where he was to keep an eye over Costa while she made a trap for the villains.

He was clad in his hero costume while she irritatedly messed with the sleeves of the new dress they gave her. It was a bubblegum pink solid puff sleeve, sweetheart neckline kind of dress that went all the way down to her knees. He scanned her from head to toe, trying not to laugh and she clicked her tongue at him.