Prologue

A young man crept into an Alley, silently following a nicely dressed man. He moved with amazing agility and got close to the man in no time.

"Sayonara, Mr. Tamaki" he whispered

He pulled the trigger of his gun quickly enough before his victim turned back. With a silent bang, he shot his victim down.

He smiled. He pulled a locket from the victim's pocket and sighed. "Another mission done"

Suddenly, his phone started vibrating. Someone is calling him. "Oh, it's Chikage. Wonder if he got anything new for me? " he muttered and ignored the call completely.

"Oi Chikage, I took down Mr. Tamaki" the young man said as he pushed open a door leading to an office. Sitting at the desk was a man in his 30s, seemingly furious.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Haru? Call me Sir Hiragi! Why can't you have some respect for your boss you brat?!" Chikage lectured.

The young man, Haru, showed no response. He yawned, and put down the locket on Chikage's desk.

"You know what? Just leave" Chikage groaned. Haru smirked and left the room.

Momose Haru, a young yet talented and incredibly agile 17 year old assassin. Has taken down more victums than you can imagine, and is known as someone of mysteries. He shows no emotions to others, and has no respect for his boss.

Truly a troublesome guy.

Haru sighed. He walked into an old apartment building and entered a unit.

"Oh, my life is so boring! Why can't Chikage give me a harder task? I'm done with these mediocre assassinations. Give me something fun" he complained.

He sat on his bed, watching the stars from his window. "I don't plan to change my life. I never will" he whispered. Being an assassin for almost 5 years already, he sure has a lot of experience despite his age. And he intends to keep going.

"I wonder, does an assassin like me deserves a normal life? Not that I want to, but... Seeing everyone normally going on about their days, not having to take boring commissions, isn't that nice?" He thought.

Haru sighed yet again. He layed on his old, creaky bed and closed his eyes.

"I wish that something interesting will happen tomorrow"