Chapter 10 : Honeymoon 🌶🌶🌶

Start from the beginning

Suppressing the urge to rip the dress off her, I instead tug it down by the straps before pulling it free of her legs. She looks almost shy as she lies naked underneath my gaze.

"Beautiful," I murmur as I lay a kiss on her collarbone. My fingers find her pussy again, finding it still as hot and wet as it was when I made her cum with my tongue a few minutes ago. "I promise I'll make it good, Kate."

"Raul, I—"

I groan as I sink into her. She's so tight around me that I can't think straight. Still, her cry of pain broke through my haze of lust.

What the hell?

Her lower lip is caught between her teeth, and I can see tears in her eyes. "Dios mio, Kate..." My throat is dry. "Are you... Is this your first time?"

After a long moment, she nods.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry...I didn't know..." Fuck. I had no idea. And it never occurred to me to ask.

"No, please... don't." Her hands tighten on my shoulders when I try to pull away. She cants her hips slightly, sending a jolt of pleasure through me so strong that another moan escapes my throat. God, but she feels so good. "Please... don't stop. It only hurts a bit."

After a split second of indecision, I kiss her. My tongue delves deep into her mouth, sliding alongside her tongue. Her sweetness only serves to stoke the fire in my belly and I push inside her a little more. She whimpers against my mouth but her grip on my shoulders tighten as though she's afraid I might pull away again. I lift my head, panting, and stare into her face. She nods her reply to my silent question. With a silent curse I kiss her again. She moans into my mouth as my hips begin to move instinctively. I'm deeper inside her now, the feel of her pussy around my cock engulfing me with pleasure. With one more thrust, she's completely mine. Her fingers are still digging into my shoulders as I move slowly, thrusting my hips in a measured rhythm.

"Oh, Kate..." I trail kisses over her cheek and down her neck. "My beautiful Kate."

When her hands start to dig into my shoulders and her hips start to match my movements, I almost lose myself in the ecstasy of our lovemaking. But I restrain myself, afraid to hurt her any more than I already have. I slide my hand down her thigh and lift her leg. In response, she hooks both her legs around my waist. "Kate," I growl against her ear. "Am I hurting you?"

"No..."

I'm thrusting faster now. Harder. Her whimpers sound more like mewls of pleasure than of pain. I bury myself into her over and over as our bodies writhe together in sweaty, furious movements. Her breath comes in gasps as she arches into me, her hands now tangled my hair.

"Raul," she moans. "Raul."

It was unlike anything in the world, the sound of my name on her lips. It's hot and breathless and sparks something deep inside I've never felt before. It pushes me further to the edge and for a second I fear I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. I feel my way down her hips, moving my hands lower until I reach the valley between her thighs. I stroke her clit as I thrust, finding satisfaction in the way her moans grow louder.

"Is this good, baby?" I growl.

"Yes... oh!"

I feel her clench around my cock and her body shudders underneath mine. She comes in shudders and gasps and it only spurs me to quicken my movements. I bury my face in her hair as I let go, coming inside her with quick, hard thrusts.

We lie there like that for a long time until I roll over on my back beside her. "Are you all right?" I ask, brushing a lock of damp hair from her cheek.

"Yes," she whispers.

"Hang on a sec." I kiss her temple before getting up. In the bathroom, I run a small towel under warm water.

Kate is about to get up herself when I return. "What are you doing?" I say, dropping a knee on the bed beside her.

She's clutching a sheet over her chest. "I..." She flushes and looks down at the bed. "I think I ruined the bed."

"You did no such thing." I drop a kiss on her lips before gently prying her hands from the sheet. "Lie down and relax."

"But—"

"Let me take care of you, cariño. Okay?"

She hesitates for a second but she lies back down.

As carefully as I can manage, I rub the warm wet towel between her thighs. Soon she relaxes under my ministrations, even closing her eyes briefly.

"I didn't know it was going to be this messy," she says, almost sheepishly.

I grin. "It was worth the mess, I hope?"

"I... guess." The way she blushes tells me she agrees with me more than she admits.

"Good."

When I'm done, I return the towel to the bathroom where I clean myself up as well. I put on a pair of pajamas before returning to Kate. She's turned off the lamp on her side of the bed.

"Kate?" I whisper.

"Hmmm..."

I pull her into my arms. She turns so her back rests against my chest, and I drape an arm over her waist. There is a million things I want to ask her, but there will be another time for that. "Good night," is all I manage to say.

"Good night."

___________________________________

Next update will be on Wednesday, August 17. Please don't forget to vote for this chapter if you're enjoying the story!

Subscribe to my newsletter to get news, exclusive offers and freebies : https://anselacorsino.com/subscribe