Mina nod and understand.

Tzuyu end up win sana heart. Lucas flew back to where he's belong when he's know sana not for him.

Dahyun and momo still in connection, now fighting for ldr relationship,

They all works out but except for nayeon and jeongyeon who both still waiting for confession.

"Nayeon, can we talk?" Jeongyeon come and shy.

Nayeon smile and drag him to pool. "What is it ostrich!"

Jeongyeon rubbing his nape and sigh. "I.....i..
Nayeon, i..."

Nayeon push his shoulder. "I love you too, except than ostrich you are also a sloth. So slow, make me waiting too long." Nayeon upset and look down.

Jeongyeon smile and lift her chin and brush her cheek. "I am sorry for taking too long for this, sorry for keeping you waited, i love you so much. And you finally mine!" Jeongyeon hug her and spining her on the air.

Nayeon chuckling and staring at him before claim his lip. They both sharing the most passionate kiss.

They all cheer for them and happy as well.

"Finally! Our bunny and ostrich." Sana said and happy for them.

"Guys mina said she's out and ask us to wait for her and chaeng, miyeong with momo inside." Jihyo said and ask them to go back inside.

POV

He's kneel down on the ground and place the white roses on it with smile and tears on his cheeks. "How much i tried but i still failed to let this pain go." He's mumble and staring at heejin name that curve on the white stone.

"Daddy missing you princess, so much, it's never enough only seeing the stars, your pictures and videos, i need you here in my arms once again. You leaving too fast princess, let's eat burger with daddy later." His head down and his tears can't stop flowing, his heart aching in pain.

Mina panting and from what she's see from far enough already to breaking her heart, seeing how her lover breakdown with no one beside him. By the times past, she's making herself strong to hold and catch chaeyoung, she's walking slowly toward chaeyoung and wrap her arms around chaeyoung body.

"Chaeng, please don't be like this, we all sad and in pain but it's not that hurt to learn let it go slowly. I am here, we all here to help you coping with this. Trust me heejin will be sad seeing how you crying here, heejin will hate you for doing this, her soul must be hurting seeing her father being like this."

Chaeyoung turn to mina and anger in his eyes. "What do you expect for me to react over this mina, i lost all people i love. They all leave me. My mother, my wife and now my princess mina, do you think i am strong enough for it, i am not ready. I am sad, i am in pain and i....i just missing them so much especially my heejin mina. When the storm hunting for me she's the one who be the rainbow and bring all the colours back. I know everyone here, here to help me to coping but is it wrong if my way to coping is crying. This is not easy for me. Please understand me." He's punching his chest.