FOL 24

🐯🐧~

~~~

"Baby wake up."

Chaeyoung kiss mina cheek and make her groan while stretching her arm.

"Morning sunshine."

Mina fall into chaeyoung arms and snuggle close to him. Chaeyoung giggle and kiss her temple with his hand rubbing mina belly softly.

"Morning to my baby."

Mina smile and give a peck on chaeyoung's cheek before she's running to bathroom and throw up.

Chaeyoung rubbing her back and worry.

"Are you okay?"

Mina wash her mouth and covering her nose and push chaeyoung away.

"Your smell so bad. Stay away from me."

Mina frust and walk away leaving chaeyoung behind.

Chaeyoung sigh and rubbing his temple.

"Gonna be a great day today chaeyoung."

He's mumble and begin to clean himself.

Meanwhile mina cooking in the kitchen.

Tzuyu walk toward mina and accidently make mina shocked.

"Hey it's me tzuyu. I am so sorry mina."

Mina put down her knife and sigh.

"You should at least give me a word tzuyu. Could you please wait for awhile i'm still cooking, or you can clean yourself first?"

Tzuyu smile and nod before leave mina. Minute later. Chaeyoung walking behind mina and backhugging her with his chin on her shoulder.

"What did you cook baby."

Mina groan a bit but she's smile after heard chaeyoung soft voice. She's turn to his face and peck his cheek.

"Now you smell good. I cook some pancake and chicken porridge for all of us because i feel like to eat this today."

Chaeyoung kiss her neck and sitting on the chair while staring at his beautiful wife cooking with his shining eyes.

After done cooking chaeyoung helping mina and tzuyu walking toward them sit beside chaeyoung.

"Eat well you two."

Tzuyu and chaeyoung both smiling with their cute dimple making mina blushing.

"Mmmm yummy baby. Right tzu?"

Tzuyu smile and nod.

Mina notice something according tzuyu face and mood. She's clear her throat.

"Tzuyu, is everythings all right?"

Chaeyoung stop eating and look at tzuyu. Tzuyu look mina and smile.

"I am okay don't worry."

Mina sigh and nod.

"How about we all went to jeju."