FOL 51

CONTINUE

"Get him." He's said and smile.

Chaeyoung being drag inside a house and he's shocked.

"HAHA shocked seeing me? I am growing up now son chaeyoung." He's went closer to chaeyoung and tapping his cheek.

Chaeyoung smirk. "A loser being a loser what's change? Nothing." He's said and try to let him go.

He's laugh and pull out his pocket knife and put it on chaeyoung neck. "Idiot! You kill my bestfriend bambam!!"

"No! I didn't kill him! He kill himself!" Chaeyoung shout.

He's punch chaeyoung stomach and take a baseball bat and beat chaeyoung leg harder. "Haha! Feel it idiot! Feel! Fucking die!!" He's laugh and throw the bat away.

Chaeyoung screaming in pain, his leg feel like a jelly, it's has been broken, his tears on his cheeks. "Fuck, that's all you have! Where is my daughter jackson!!"

Jackson smirk. "Wahh son chaeyoung still know my name what a sweet suprised. Haha. Take him." Jackson open the door and revealing sleeping heejin on the chair.

Chaeyoung being drag inside since his leg too weak. They throw chaeyoung on te floor and jackson hold his chin tight and punch his face hard.

"Wake up princess you daddy here!!" Jacksom shout.

Heejin wake up from her sleep and crying. "Daddy!" Heejin crying hard seeing bleeding chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smile at her. "Princess, don't cry baby, look daddy here. I will take you out from here and we're going to eat burger, i promise."

Heejin nod and still crying. "Let daddy go please."

Jackson went behind heejin and playing with her face. "Look at her chaeyoung, she's will die first before you." He's play with the knife on heejin neck.

"No!! Jackson please! Let her alive! Take me, please." Chaeyoung said and crying.

Jackson smirk and push it a little harder on heejin skin until the blood out from it.

"Ahhhh daddy." Heejin groan in pain.

"Open your eyes son chaeyoung! Watch your daughter die!" Jackson said and smile.

Chaeyoung weak and his leg doesn't helping him. "Please don't. Let her go."

"Any last word son chaeyoung before i rid her head from her body for you?" Jackson put away his knife.

Chaeyoung sobbing and try to get close to heejin but jackson step hard on his leg make him in pain. "Princess, look at daddy eyes please."

"Daddy i am scared." Heejin said and keep crying even harder.

"No princess, don't be scared, i promise you we will going out from here and eat burger right."

Heejin nod. "Daddy..."

*BANG BANG*

2 shoots of bullet free from jackson pistol.

"No!!!" Chaeyoung said and punch the floor.

"Please no... heejin, don't close your eyes look at daddy, please....baby!! Open your eyes!!" Chaeyoung screaming and shouting heejin name.

Blood everywhere, and his laughter slowly gone.

POV

"Unnie." Mina said when the door open revealing jihyo.

Jihyo sigh and about to push her away but sejeong hold her hand.

"Babe no, mina come inside." Sejeong bring mina inside and sit beside her.

"Miss son, i am sorry." Mina said and crying, she's kneel down infront of yoona.

Yoona pull her up and hug her. "No mina, don't say sorry."

"Miss son!" One of officer call out for them.

Jihyo rush to him and worried.

"What happened?" Jihyo ask.

"I am, i am sorry, we get them but...."

Jihyo hold his collar tight. "What is it!! Tell me!!"

"NO!!" jihyo shout and fall on the floor when she's heard that. She's punching the floor.

"No, this is my fault!" Jihyo said and crying hard.

Sejeong hug her. "Calm down jihyo, please calm down."

Mina gulp and stunned. Her tears can't stop flowing on her cheeks when she's heard the news about chaeyoung and heejin.

"No way it's true, tell me this is only a dream! I can't accept this! No!" Mina shout and hugging her knees while crying.

"I am sorry for what happened, we tried our best." He's bow and rush to his team.

POV

"Wake up please, princess open your eyes."

5 months later,

"Heejin." He's mumble and open his eyes. A tears start to flowing on his cheeks.

Another day, another pain.

"I am sorry." He's mumble and staring at the ceiling again like usual.

Yoona come inside and bring some foods for chaeyoung. She's smile and brush his hairs softly.

"Hey, let's eat something okay." Yoona help him to sit.

"I am weak, that's why i am a loser, if i....i can still have it." Chaeyoung mumble and his tears can't stop from flowing down.

Yoona hug him and wiping his tears. "It's all fate dear, we must learn to accept it even how much we hate it. We still need to live our life. Be strong and let's fight it together."

Chaeyoung hold yoona hand. "Thank you mom for always be here for me."

A knock on the door make yoona and chaeyoung turn to the direction.

"Hi, did i bother some moment." Mina said and bring miyeong inside.

Chaeyoung smile seeing miyeong. "No, just come inside, feed him mina, i will be at kitchen." Yoona said and leave.

Mina let miyeong be in chaeyoung arms. "Morning baby." Chaeyoung said and kiss miyeong head.

Mina smile. "Now let's eat because miyeong can't wait to help her daddy later."

Chaeyoung smile at mina and hold her hand. "I love you." Chaeyoung kiss her hand.

Mina smile. "I love you too. Now let's eat, we still need to get ready and see your doctor, we can do it okay, don't worry, i am here. We all here for you.

Chaeyoung nod. "Thanks mina."

"Heejin! Where is heejin!!" Chaeyoung shouting.

Jihyo hold chaeyoung body and call for doctor. "Chaeng, calm down please, don't be like this."

Chaeyoung crying and hug jihyo. "Noona, i promise her to eat burger. Where is heejin noona?"

"I am sorry chaeng. Shhhh stop crying, you need to calm down first." Jihyo said and wiping chaeyoung tears.

"I am sorry, daddy sorry heejin."

Leave your votes😌💛