FOL 26

🐯🐧~

~~~

POV

"baby, i wanna go have some drink with tzuyu at pool okay. Can you not to wait for me and just sleep."

Mina already upset now and pouting. She's let go of chaeyoung hand that she's keep holding awhile ago.

"Just go."

Mina look away and holding back her tears. Chaeyoung feel bad to leave mina alone now. He's sit beside mina that give her back to chaeyoung. He's holding her shoulder and rub it softly.

"I only go for awhile, before midnight i will come here back and sleep beside you okay. Don't sulking anymore."

Mina still ignore him and laying down covering her body with blanket. Chaeyoung sigh and mina also avoid being kiss by him. Chaeyoung sigh again and slowly leaving her.

Mina crying under her blanket.

POV

"Tzu."

Tzuyu see dahyun and jeongyeon walking to him and sit beside him.

"What are you doing here?"

Dahyun ask him and look at jeongyeon.

"Nothing just want to drink tonight."

They both nod their head and chaeyoung also already there with his grumpy face.

"What happened chaeng?"

Tzuyu ask and look at him also dahyun and jeongyeon look at him.

"Nothing, so drink? You both want to join?"

Dahyun and jeongyeon look at each other and nod.

"Emm chaeng."

Dahyun call for him and all of them stop. Dahyun bow and hanging his head down.

"I am so sorry chaeng. I know my words might hurt your feelings so much. I miss our friendship."

Jeongyeon also bow to him.

"Yeah chaeng, i'm also want to say sorry for called you like that. Can we fix this friendship and start over again."

Chaeyoung stay silent and slowly hug both of them, second after tzuyu also join.

"I forgive you both. Now let's forget about it and let's have fun tonight."

But before they go, dahyun stop them from walking.

"Wait. Someone calling."

"Hello momo."

They already weird why dahyun have momo number. Dahyun look at them.

"Is chaeyoung with you?"

"Yes he's here. Want to talk with him?"

Dahyun hand the phone to chaeyoung that wearing his confuse face.

"Yes me."