FOL 40

CONTINUE

Chaeyoung eyes turn to eunsoo and eunha direction make him shocked. Mina eyes still focus on the beach while chaeyoung busy looking at eunsoo who playing alone. Slowly his lip curve a beautiful smile.

'What i need to do god, what if he's mine.' Chaeyoung thought.

Mina kiss chaeyoung jawline and smile. "I calling for you chaeng but you keep staring at the kid over there."

Chaeyoung smile at mina. "Look at him, cute right, i can't wait to meet our baby soon." Chaeyoung kiss mina hand.

Mina blushing and put her head on chaeyoung's chest. "Me too chaeng, i can't wait to hold our baby in my arms."

Chaeyoung hand fall on mina bump and rubbing it softly with his palm. "Baby, daddy can't wait to meet you soon, once you are here daddy and mommy will bring you here and play for the whole day." Chaeyoung place a small kiss on mina bump.

Mina hand ruffling chaeyoung hair softly.

Eunha tears at the edge of her eyes watching how sweet chaeyoung treat mina. 'If that night never happened i can have you now with me chaeng.' Eunha thought and back focus on eunsoo.

FLASHBACK

A big slap landing on her face make tzuyu and dahyun shocked.

"Chaeng, please, i am sorry." Eunha try to reach for chaeyoung hand but he's pull his hand away, after catch eunha kissing with a guy.

"Don't touch me you whore. I give everythings! Everythings! Just to see you kissing with someone else here! What about me eunha! I want to make you mine with this ring! I know you are pregnant, i am not running away, but why? Why eunha?"

"But chaeng this is yours, only you i give myself. Please trust me, he's force me. Chaeng." A tears keep flowing on her cheeks begging for chaeyoung to stay with her.

Chaeyoung throw the ring on eunha face. "You disgusting eunha, abbort that sinful child and do not find me anymore. Such a whore, go fuck with the others and never claim that child is mine when you are a whore like this." Chaeyoung leave.

Eunha break on her knees and pick up the ring. She's staring at it. "Chaeng i am not cheating on you." She's mumble.

Since last night, both of them cut everythings they had, eunha bring herself far from chaeyoung like how chaeyoung want it too. From his PA to his crush and to lover, and now nothing leave between them.

'I still love you chaeng.'

"Mommy." A small voice from eunsoo break eunha stare at chaeyoung and mina.

"Yes baby." Eunha smile and swept away all sand on eunsoo shirt.

Eunsoo smile. "I love you." Eunha flutter with eunsoo sweetness. She's kiss eunsoo cheeks and his smile revealing his dimple.

"Awwww baby, mommy gonna love you more. Ready to go home?" Eunsoo nod and eunha carry her. One last glance at chaeyoung before she's leaving with eunsoo.

Chaeyoung and mina also leaving and went back home.

POV

"So?" Elkie ask tzuyu while wiping her mouth with napkin.

Tzuyu stop eating and drink his water before look at elkie. "So what elkie?"

Elkie scoff. "Do not play dumb tzuyu, i ask about the girl you chase at that night, how you and her now? Good or not?"

Tzuyu sigh and smile "she's happy now and i'm happy for her."

"So you just give up on her like that?"

"What can i do more to make her mine when she's happy with him elkie, i don't have right to take her back when they planning to get marry in future. Just say that she's not belong to me, we're not mean for each other." Tzuyu smile.

Elkie nodding slowly. "I hope you are happy too." Slowly her hand reach for tzuyu hand and she's smile softly.

Tzuyu staring at their hand and back to elkie face. "I will don't worry, thanks for asking me and make me feel less the burden in my heart. It's feel nice."

Elkie smile. "If you want someone to hangout with or to share anything just hit my phone and i will be there." Elkie wink and continue eating her foods.

Tzuyu staring at the person that he's used to love so much before. Just because of his business make elkie feel out of love and cheating on him. But after all it's 50 50 side, they being friend again. 'You are the one.' Tzuyu thought and continue eat.

POV

"Chaeng, can you bring yogurt too here!" Mina said.

"Okay baby!" Chaeyoung said and bring what they want and continue cuddling with mina.

"Thanks chaeng." Mina kiss his cheek and take her yogurt.

"Anything for you my baby." Chaeng wrapping his arms around mina body and hold her close to him.

Mina lay her head on chaeyoung chest and continue watching the movie playing on the screen.

*ting*

Chaeyoung reach for his phone and turn off the notification. He's read that message before close his phone.

 He's read that message before close his phone

Eunha~

He's keep asking me if he's can meet you, we saw you at the beach but i stop him from approach you.

Chaeyoung feel guilty for ignoring eunsoo, he's text back.

Chaeng~

Let's meet tomorrow, i will make up with him.

Chaeyoung close his phone after eunha said okay. Chaeyoung kiss mina head.

"What happened chaeng?" Mina turn to face chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smile. "Nothing baby, just watch okay."

Mina smile, rubbing his cheek before turn back to focus on her movie.

'I am sorry mina.'

Leave your votes. If you want next chapter comment "next" 😉💞💞