FOL 29

🐯🐧~

~~~

Heejin groan and open her eyes. She's saw mina arms wrapping around her and chaeyoung also hugging her. Heejin decide to staring at mina face.

"Beautiful."

She's mumble and chaeyoung move. Heejin attack chaeyoung with kisses and sitting on chaeyoung stomach.

"Baby, how's sleep?"

Chaeyoung smile. Heejin lay on chaeyoung chest and sigh.

"Good but i'm hungry, i need my lunch daddy."

Chaeyoung proud of heejin korean improve so much. Mina also slowly rubbing her eyes and see heejin and chaeyoung hugging each other. Mina get close to chaeyoung and peck his cheek.

"Hi baby."

Chaeyoung blush and heejin pouting. Mina notice heejin and kiss her temple.

"Daddy, who is this?"

Mina talk first before chaeyoung did.

"You can call me auntie mina or what ever you like it. My name is mina."

Heejin nod and still hugging chaeyoung.

"Daddy, i'm hungry."

Mina feel like heejin ignored her and she's feel sad about it. Chaeyoung squish mina hand and give his sweet smile.

"Let's get ready and we going to grab our lunch okay. Tomorrow is our last day here and let's meet auntie jihyo and grandma okay. Shower with me or do it by yourself?"

Heejin get off from chaeyoung.

"I will shower by myself daddy."

Heejin off to the bathroom. Chaeyoung know mina sad now, he's hug her. Mina put her head on chaeyoung chest.

"I'm sorry about heejin. She's still processing about this. Don't worry soon she's will know that who you are to me."

Chaeyoung kiss her head.

"I'm fined don't worry baby."

"Hmmm talking about baby, daddy miss his baby."

Chaeyoung went to mina belly. He's put his hand on it and rubbing it softly.

"Hi baby, how are you today? Daddy can't wait to meet you soon."

Chaeyoung lift up her shirt and kiss it until he's statisfied. Mina giggle and brushing his hair softly.

"I love you mina so much."

Mina smile and chaeyoung lean in for a kiss. Mina accept it and respond to his kiss. They sharing passionate kiss for minute and pull out.

"I love you too chaeng."

Chaeyoung smile and put his hand under mina shirt and grab her breast.

"I know i can wait but can i?"

Mina chuckle and hold his hand that already on her breast.