FOL 38

🐧🐯~

~~~

CONTINUE

Mina pov

"Where is him right now." She's mumble and getting worried because chaeyoung going out without telling her.

Mina keep sighing waiting for chaeyoung to come home. Once she's heard a car engine, she's glance at a clock.

"7 pm, what did you do today." Mina stand and walking to the door when she's heard someone come in.

"Chaeng." Mina call for chaeyoung but chaeyoung just walk away ignoring mina.

Mina shocked and just watch chaeyoung walking away. "What happened to him." Mina mumble again and curious.

She's went to follow chaeyoung. "Chaeng." Mina went to help him undress.

"Hey, talk with me please." Mina place her hand on chaeyoung chest.

Chaeyoung feel warmth with mina small touch and feel calm. He's hug mina and kiss her head. "I love you mina so much. Promise me never leave my side, i'm nothing without you in my life."

Mina smile and enjoy being chaeyoung embrace. She's leave a soft peck on chaeyoung chest. "I love you more chaeng, i will never leave your side, forever chaeng."

Chaeyoung pull out and kiss her lips, mina close her eyes and respond to hiss kiss. His fingers dancing between mina small waist and pull her closer to deepen the kisses. Mina wrap her arms around chaeyoung neck. Chaeyoung nibbling mina lower lip asking for entrance, mina get the hint and slowly open her mouth and let chaeyoung sucking on her toungue.

"Mmmmh." Mina small moaning make chaeyoung feel excited. They pull out from steamy kisses and smiling toward each other.

Mina head on chaeyoung chest. "That's amazing chaeng."

Chaeyoung carry her and place her on the bed. "Baby girl, will you scream my name tonight?" Chaeyoung on top of mina licking his lip.

Mina gulp and rubbing chaeyoung abs in circle. "I am ready to roar for my tiger."

Mina said and chaeyoung dive on mina lips again, devouring her lips while undressing mina with her helps.

"Chaeng wait." When mina alrady topless she's stop chaeyoung from kissing her body. She's cupping his face and smile.

"Please be gentle okay." Mina said and receive a soft peck on her forehead from her husband.

Chaeyoung smile and rubbing mina cheek softly. "I promise baby girl i will not hurt our baby and you. Shall we?"

Mina nod and continue what they were doing awhile ago.

FAST FORWARD

"Chaeng wake up." Mina shaking his body slowly.

Chaeyoung humming and open his eyes slowly. "Morning baby."

Mina smile and kiss his lip. "Now get ready for work okay or are you tired today? I can call irene unnie to inform that you will take a day off today."