FOL 52

CONTINUE,

Love is patien, love is kind.

POV

"You doing great everyday mr son, let's keep it up. Soon you can run." Doctor said and happy seeing how chaeyoung quick improvement for the past 5 months.

Chaeyoung smile but somehow something still missing in his heart. He's nod.

Mina hold chaeyoung hand and smile at him. "I am proud of you chaeng, you deserve it, right miyeong."

Miyeong smiling. Chaeyoung kiss miyeong head and slowly walking out from the room.

"Minari, can we visit heejin, i miss her." Chaeyoung eyes begin to tearing and he's hold it.

Mina hug him and kiss his cheek. "It's okay to cry chaeng, just let it out." Mina help chaeyoung to sit beside her.

Chaeyoung lean his head on mina shoulder and cry. "I miss her so much, it's my fault, rose must be hate me. I can't forgive myself mina."

Mina rubbing his back with her free hand. "Chaeng, it's no one fault, you try hard to save heejin and i know that, but that's life chaeng, it's hard to accept it but it's not hurt if you are learn to accept it."

Chaeyoung look at mina and mina wiping his tears. "Thank you mina."

Mina smile and kiss his nose. "Can we go now? Miyeong said she's hungry."

Miyeong laughing when mina tickle her tummy.

Chaeyoung love listen to miyeong cute laugh but heejin laugh always be his favourites.

"Let's get you some foods baby." Chaeyoung said and kiss miyeong cheek.

POV

"Chaeng!" Tzuyu rush inside and saw chaeyoung crying with blood covering his body.

Jackson and his gang body all on the floor.

"Tzuyu, heejin, help her please." Chaeyoung grabbing tzuyu shirt and pull it tight.

Tzuyu find for heejin and saw a lifeless body covering with blood on the chair. Tzuyu rush to check on heejin and hold her face.

"Princess open your eyes. Do you hear me heejin? Heejin? Heejin?" Tzuyu tap her cheeks softly.

"Jackson shot her tzu! Help her!!" Chaeyoung shout.

Tzuyu untie heejin and bring heejin out.

The others help chaeyoung and bring both of them to hospital.

At hospital,

Jihyo, yoona, mina and sejeong arrived there.

"Doctor!! My son? My grand daughter?" Yoona worried and her tears flowing on her cheeks.

"The little one still in operation room, two bullets stuck in her veins, we might lose her anytime, but let's pray for magic to happen. The other one still in ER for fully checkup, i gotta say that his leg might broken and take his ability to walk properly. He's might going under therapy session. His nose broken." Doctor bow.

"Please save heejin god." Yoona praying and crying.

Jihyo went to hug yoona. "Mom calm down, i know heejin strong, she's can survive. Beside i promise her to bring her to park."