FOL 39

🐧🐯~

~~~

CONTINUE

"Mina baby." Chaeyoung whisper and kiss her cheek.

Mina groaning and rubbing her eyes. "Chaeng."

"Wake up now." Chaeyoung said and ruffling mina hair.

Mina sit and hug chaeyoung. "Chaeng, my head spinning. I'm dizzy. Baby keep kicking inside." Mina sobbing on chaeyoung chest.

Chaeyoung ruffling her hair softly. "I will take medicine and warm water for you okay. Stay here."

But mina tighten her hug and her tears start flowing on her cheeks. Chaeyoung embracing her and kissing her shoulder and head hope that will lessing her pain.

"I am here baby, stop crying okay." Chaeyoung whisper softly in her ears and rubbing mina belly. "Baby, stop kicking mommy okay, mommy tummy hurting and it's giving her headache."

Mina stop crying and leaning her head on his chest, her safe place. "Chaeng, can we go to beach today." She's ask while sniffing.

Chaeyoung smile and peck her lips softly. "Anything for my baby and our baby here." Chaeyoung carry mina downstairs to have their breakfast.

POV

A knock on the door early in the morning make nayeon rush to the door and open it.

"Hi, sorry for bothering you noona but can i meet with sana." Tzuyu said and feel nervous.

Nayeon smile and invite tzuyu in before call sana for him.

"Oh hi mr chou." Sana said and being formal.

Tzuyu shocked and bow his head a little. "Mmm sana, can we talk? I need to clear something with you."

Sana sigh. "You know my leg not really give me time to go out for now. I think i can't sorry."

Tzuyu glance at her leg and nod slowly. "If that i will take my leave and sorry again for your leg." Tzuyu bow and leave the house.

Nayeon approach sana. "Yah! You shouldn't being that cold toward him. I like him more than lucas."

Sana push nayeon away. Nayeon words still running in her mind. "I am sorry tzuyu." She's bitting her lip not to let her tears drop.

Tzuyu drive away and went straight to his office and his PA said there is someone waiting for him.

"Tzuyu." Elkie call out for tzuyu name.

Tzuyu sigh and sit on his chair. "What now elkie?" His cold voice make elkie shiver.

"I am sorry for ruining it i know i shouldn't and i don't know anything about that agreement. I am sorry." Elkie said and look down.

Tzuyu sigh. "It's okay elkie. Nothing to bring up about this anymore."

Elkie look at tzuyu and gulp. "Thank you tzuyu, i think i should go." Elkie about to go but tzuyu stop her.

"Elkie wait. Are you free later? Can we have lunch together?"

Elkie turn around and shocked. "Huh? Tzuyu are you for real? Asking me out?"

Tzuyu smile a little and nod. "I am still with a right mind asking you know. We can reach something out."

Elkie widen her eyes and slowly her wide open mouth turn into a soft smile. "I am free! Let's meet later, 1 pm at my office no word come and pick me up like a gentlemen!" Elkie leave.

Tzuyu just smile right after see elkie out of his room. His heart feel less of pain when he's talking with elkie. 'Thank sana. I hope we meet again in future.' He's continue his work.

POV

"It's calm me down chaeng, thanks." Mina said and lean her head on chaeyoung shoulder.

Chaeyoung kiss her head. "I love you baby."

Mina close her eyes. "I love you more."

Suddenly,

"Mommy is that uncle chaeng?" Eunsoo ask and his eyes shining.

Eunha saw chaeyoung and mina at the beach without planing this thing, she's bring eunsoo for a walk at the beach at the same time they having their date there.

"No baby, look they having fun, let's go." Eunsoo pouting and just follow eunha.

Leave your votes! Short update🥺 sorry, if u want next chapter comment "next"