Chapter 7: Hotspot #1

The Outsiders climb into the Helicopter. TC gets behind the Yoke Stick to fly the Helicopter. His eyes turn green and the helicopter immediately starts. He turns and looks at everyone.

"Everyone strapped in?", TC asks.

Everyone nods except Khalil.

"I'm a gangster, I don't ride with seatbelts", Khalil jokes.

TC begins lifting the helicopter off the ground. Khalil slides out of his seat and on the floor. He jumps up quickly and puts his seat belt on.

Everyone laughs.

"I meant to do that!", Khalil says.

"Yeah sure you did, Slippy McGee", Brandon jokes.

"Alright everyone, hold on", TC says.

The Helicopter lifts up fully into the air and flies off heading to the hotspot.

"Alright, so what's the plan?", Grace asks everyone.

"Well since they're most likely heading to them now, hopefully we will beat them there and put the building on immediate lock down until we can prevent them from taking down the facility", Jenn says.

"That would be the smartest plan, what if we don't beat them there?", Anissa asks.

"Then we try to save as many of the metas as we can", Brandon says.

Everyone nods.

"Alright so now, we need to decide on Choice of Clothes", Jenn says, "Because I'm kind of digging the Black Outfits".

"Well that's good because until we take Wardog down, that's what you're going to be wearing", Anissa says.

"Why?", Jenn asks.

"Because as far as Wardog knows, Lightning is dead and we can possibly use that in the future", Anissa says.

"How, without powers, there's no use of Lightning anyway", Jenn says.

"We will get your Powers back Jenn, don't give up", TC says.

Jenn takes a deep breath.

"Alright so it's settled, all Black for everyone until further notice", Khalil says.

"Affirmative", Grace says.

Khalil nods. A few minutes pass and they continue heading for the facility.

Across town Wardog and the Militia head for the hotspot in their cargo plane. Wardog walks back and forth in front of the Militia.

"Alright, everyone needs to be on high alert, although most of these metas are probably old or injured, they are still metas so they are still capable. Everyone will be getting DEG's, if you see a meta or even a police guard shoot them, I don't want anyone left at this hotspot after we leave. No witnesses, no story", Wardog says, "Have I made myself clear".

"Affirmative!", The Militia Team says in unison.

"Alright, in t-minus 30 seconds we will be over the hotspot so grab your guns and get ready", Wardog says.

The Militia Team grabs their DEG's and stands ready to land. When the plane lands, Wardog leads the Militia out of the air craft and towards the Meta Safehouse. As they near the door, Wardog hears the sound of a branch breaking in the distance, he stops and holds up his fist to signal them to stop. He looks around slowly. Just then Anissa jumps down from the roof of the building in front of the Militia and Thunder Claps. The Militia flies back onto the ground. Wardog doesn't move an inch. Anissa looks at him confused.

"Nice Entrance", Wardog says.

Anissa runs up and kicks Wardog in the stomach making him slide across the ground never falling.