Intro

Phoebe, goddess of the moon. Has known one thing in her life, and that was the art of war. But all that seems to change when she returns to her home realm of Vanaheim, her father. Who threw her into the ways of battle has invited her home. For only one purpose, to wed the oldest Odinson. To become the Queen she was destined to be, while her future and past collide. She will meet people who will aid her, help her fight her battles. And she will learn that family is the strongest thing against all odds. Follow Phoebe as she uncovers her family secrets, and the deadly truth that lies in the palace of Asgard.

*****

Book 1: New Life

She was called out of the war, it was called by her father. The proposal changed her life, and for better or for worse. She finally began her life, her real life. Events leading up to the wedding resulted into massive panic among the kingdom, but they managed to pronounce their love to one another...(Pre Thor)

****************

Hi everyone, Arlene here. First chapter, whoop whoop. Now please understand that this was written awhile ago, and I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago and I thought to continue. 

No hate, I was young. And as I understand more of how wattpad works and all that jazz, it will get better.

Now I know the character Phoebe doesn't have anyone playing her, and I can't seem to find anyone that would suit the image I have of her in my head. So as of now, she is whatever your own imagination can come up with...Now without further waiting, here is the first chapter. :)