Jungkook's pout grown bigger, he didn't expected that rude behavior from Hoseok. Namjoon understand his sadness rubbed his back to comfort him. Jungkook looked at him_

Namjoon: Let's go home first, hmm?' He decided to put this matter in hold for some times.

Jungkook also got the hint, so being a good boy he nodded and hopped inside the car with Namjoon. As soon as they settled, Hoseok started the engine and drove to the home. The whole ride was awkwardly silent...no one dared to broke it.

.

Hoseok parked the car and left first. The other two was still there trying to understand what the problem is. When they left the car, Hoseok was already inside the house. Namjoon sighed seeing his elder's weird behavior and also not knowing what to do. That's when he felt a tug on his shirt, he looked back and found the bunny looking at him with teary eyes and sad pout.

 That's when he felt a tug on his shirt, he looked back and found the bunny looking at him with teary eyes and sad pout

{Author: Damn! Cuteness overload alert!!!}

Namjoon cooed mentaly and quickly pulled the bunny boy into his warm hug and rubbed his back, 'Oh my!! Hey bub! What happened? Why so sad, hmm?'

Jungkook sniffed, 'h-hyung....'

Namjoon hugged him tighter, 'Yes baby?'

Jungkook: Hyung...Is H-Hobi hyung a-angry with me? B-but I didn't do anything, right?

Namjoon kissed his forehead, 'No baby! He is not angry with you...I think any official problem...let him be alone like he wants, ok?

Jungkook looked at him with his bambi eyes, 'Y-you sure...he is not mad at m-me?'

Namjoon smiled comfortingly, 'Of course! Who can be mad at this cute baby of mine?' he tickled on Jungkook's nose making the boy giggle...Namjoon let a breath out after seeing the boy cheered up a little.

Jungkook: Joon-ie hyung? He will be alright, right?' he asked simply.

-Obviously! Is this even a question to ask, huh? Now let's go inside, shall we?' Namjoon smiled warmly and picked the boy up into his lap and Jungkook also quickly wrapped himself around his hyung's upper body like a koala, giggling like a happy little bunny he is!

Namjoon carried the boy inside like that and found everyone in the living room except Hoseok. All the brothers chuckled seeing the cute scene of Namjoon carrying the bunny. Jimin cooed at the cuteness of his younger and took him in his own lap from Namjoon.

Jimin: See hyung! We got a baby here!' he nuzzled on Jungkook's tummy making him giggle.

Jungkook: YAAA hyung! I'm not baby...I'm twenty now!

Jin ruffled his baby's hair, 'Of course you are baby and always will be a baby to us, kook-ie!'

Jungkook whined but made himself more snuggled into Jimin's lap like a small baby! Everyone laughed on his cuteness...

Namjoon looked around, 'Hoseok hyung went upstairs?'

Jin: Yeah! I was going to ask, something happened, Joon?

Yoongi: Yes, he looked upset to me.

Jimin: He didn't even greet us properly like he usually does...

Namjoon and Jungkook spared a glance then Namjoon sighed, 'we also don't know. He was good all day, but when we were coming back, he suddenly looked all serious and upset!'

Jungkook nodded, 'You know hyung? He didn't even hugged me!' he pouted.

Jimin cooed, 'OWW! Did he? So bad.'

Jin also smiled, 'I will scold him, ok baby?'

Jungkook chimed, 'yes, yes! Scold him very much hyung....'

Jin ruffled his hair lovingly and this time Taehyung spoke out, 'But Jungkook...you didn't do anything that can make him angry, did you?'

Jungkook sat up with widen eyes, 'No hyung! Trust me, I didn't do anything...' then suddenly he stopped remembering and slowly looked down.

Taehyung frowned seeing his change, 'Jungkook-ah? You wanna say something?'

Jungkook slowly nodded, 'I-I...there was a t-test today...and I f-failed.'

Tae/Jimin: What?!

Jungkook hurriedly spoke out, 'But I know that's not my real marks...Actually there was a problem-

Yoongi stopped him, 'Wait! We can't get anything...tell us clearly!'

Namjoon: I'll tell you. I guess, he became scared of Tae, that's why he is messing up his words...' he turned to Jungkook for confirmation and Jungkook nodded like a baby.

Jin: tell us then.'

Namjoon started and one by one he told everything...from the exam papers to Soobin's story. They nodded hearing full story.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was now squealing like a baby in Jimin's lap.

Yoongi: It's ok Jungkook-ie, we trust you, hmm?

Jungkook's eye sparkled up, 'thank you hyung.'

Jin: But, I know Hobi won't be angry or upset for these type of things! There is something else happening with him.

Taehyung: Shall we talk?

Yoongi shook his head, 'Nope! Let him be alone for a while, then he himself will tell us if he thinks.'

Jin: Right. Now you two go and fresh up. Lunch is ready.'

Jungkook and Namjoon nodded and stood up. Jungkook was passing Taehyung, when Tae held his wrist making him stop and looked at him.

Jungkook: y-yes hyung?

Tae: Come here.' He motioned him to sit on his lap, Jungkook was confused but he obeyed. He sat on Tae's lap and looked down.

Tae slowly caressed his hair and softly called him, 'Kook-ie? Look at hyung, please.'

Jungkook did that. He looked at his hyung with his bambi eyes.

Tae: Why you are always afraid of me?

Jungkook looked away, 'I-I'm not afraid of y-you, hyung-'

Tae: Really? You are not?' suddenly his tone changed in to sharp one and Jungkook's eye widened in fear...

Ooops! Did he get angry? Damn!!