2058: Pyra's Divorce, Kirino and Luigi's Love, No Freetime

2058

January

When Alexandria gazes into William's eyes she knows everything will be alright.

Sora is stung by a hive of bees but she recovers.

Remus interrupts Mai while she is live to propose to her, and she easily says yes! The whole audience claps for them!

Alexandria and William rent a limo!
Neville and Weiss listen to Eminem.

Emilia is released from jail.

Jeremy and Sora browse at a yard sale.

(Okay so these next few events are insane... I got a hang out twice option. I got a romance one then i got a romance then a romance 5x so this couple gets to hang out six times...)

William clears out time in his busy schedule to spend more time with Alexandria.

February

On February 2nd, 2058 Kaito Momota walks his daughter Alexandria down the aisle at her wedding. Kaito made a few calls so that William and Alexandria could get married infront of a launching rocket ship. Kaito, Yuri, Liger, and Amanda reflect on their youth, and wish they could be their age again. Alexandria and William promise to love each other until death seperates them.

Alexandria and William have coitus in the car after their wedding.

William and Alexandria drink together until they are drunk.

William and Alexandria watch the stars.

William and Alexandria tell each other how much they care about each other.

Lynix and Yang do a couples cosplay.

Amanda and Liger discuss how proud they are of their kids and the families they created.

Lillian is released from jail.

Leonard and Jeremy flip a house together, and they become friends.

March

Leonard and Alexandria ride the train.

Amber and Jeremy have a drinking contest... Amber just don't...

Luna and Blake parachute out of an airplane!

Kaito and Leonard google theirselves and find mixed results...

Harmony and Amanda start their own Youtube channel, but it fails to get attention.

Dan and Cassie mourn DanTDM. However they become friends.

Tenko and William are able to save a life and they become heros.

Shuichi and Neville do a dna test and find out they are eighth cousins!

April

Henry goes to jail for terrorism!

Blake and Mike tell each other jokes related to the bedroom...

Mike wants to make a triple album for his fans, but he needs five months to do it. He only has time for Blake and the fans at this rate.

For the next eleven months Remus will be caught up in making a mobile game about self discovery and personality analysis that are more in depth than any other app out there.

William and Ron go outside to have a smoke.

Kizuna helps Ginny babysit her neighbor's six kids!

Link and Weiss shower together.

Ginny and Yuri sell recreational marijuana.

May

Weiss and Link watch a meteor shower late at night.