2023: Beasthra, Luneville, and the First Signs of Love

January

Doni and Yuri share their desires in a partner, but they realize they are polar opposites!

Lynix and Mythra attend a beach bonfire.

Chester and Mythra go to a hockey game.

Mythra helps Neville remodel his home, and Mythra realizes she has a passion for remodeling homes. She then jumps into the remodeling industry!

Maki and Doni make their own bird feeder... Pfft the irony tho...

Mythra has a fun time riding the train with Lynix, and they decide to become friends.

February

Kaito and Mythra have hookah at the local hookah bar.

Mrbeast and Doni compliment each other.

Neville and Mrbeast watch Percy Jackson.

Liger and Luna bathe together, and even clean each other off!

Maki and Freddie watch Shakespeare in the park.

March

Neville and Maki watch Mrbeast, and they become friends.

Maki makes lunch for Barney, and he appreciates it. Maki hoped that he liked it.

Yuri gets Neville a lottery ticket. It isn't a winner but he apperciates the gesture.

Luna and Yuri troll kids on Omegle, and they figure why it is so funny!

Yuri enjoys it when Chester is super nice to her, and Chester thinks she may be overreacting a little.

April

Mrbeast has romantic dreams about Mythra, and he realizes that he might have a crush on her!

Yuri and Maki take a walk through town.

Lynix spooks Kaito with ghost stories during the thunder storm! Despite that they become friends.

Liger and Mythra run a mile.

Luna barely survives a forest fire.

May

Kaito and Chester save a couple that was almost hit by a car, and they are honored with medals and they key to the city. They even become friends.

Barney and Luna go to a peaceful protest.

Neville and Luna start dating after Neville is able to find a Crumple-Horned Snorkack...

Maki and Mrbeast make a wish list.

Lynix and Luna try ballet, and Lynix misses the days where he was trolled by Doni...

June

Barney has a stroke after he accidentally fell in love...

Kaito, Lynix, and Liger play three person checkers.

Barney takes Maki on a romantic cruise, and Barney finally is open to the idea of true love. Maki doesn't know it yet, but Barney is ready to steal her heart.

Freddie and Yuri go to the circus, and Freddie is reminded of Innuendo.

Freddie and Lynix play Truth or Dare.

July

Neville and Luna open their own vegetarian restaurant that serves meals related to the food that many magical creatures eat. Neville quits his job so he can focus on the restaurant full time so Luna can continue her studies. Luna appreciates his selflessness.

Lynix makes Yuri breakfast when she is sick, and she enjoys his company.

Chester, Lynix, and Luna cheer Doni on as he does first pitch at a baseball game. He becomes friends with all of them.