2054: Second Gen Wedding, Ozzy On Jeopardy, Kyoko is Gone

2054

January

Link and Kaito make their own candles.

Kaito and Harmony hypnotize each other.

Luna and Ozzy take a medium amount of medicine.

(Note: People 60-70 lose 2 hp every year so that is why Ozzy has been losing hp the past few ingame years. 70-80 is 3 hp and 80-90 is 4 etc...)

Mike is able to raise enough money to get a comet named after Blake, and as they watch it through the telescope they recall the steps they took to get here.

Amanda and Sheldon play pin the tail on the donkey.

Harmony and Emilia help at an orphanage.

Sheldon goes to jail for hacking to steal bitcoin.

Alexandria and Harmony sketch each other.

February

Yuri plays with Kaito's hair.

Neville is thrown into jail for trying to hack to steal bitcoin.

Mona announces that she is pregnant again, and Ron is excited to become a father again! They find out they will be having a baby girl.

Amber pays attention to Gonta's long discussion about bugs...

Amber starts calling Gonta the Bug King, and Gonta starts calling Amber Amy!

Natsuki and Tenko ride a helicopter.

Harmony gets hiv but she recovers.

Harry is thrown into jail for terrorism!

March

On March 2nd, 2054 Amber has a baby girl named Lavender. Gonta and Amber plan on raising her with a more outdoorsy atmosphere.

Weiss helps Mario clean out his attic.

Mario and Emilia somehow invent their own ice flower that gives the user Emilia's power. They become famous and become billionaires but start some wars...

Mario and Emilia hang out in the hot tub.

Mario and Emilia have a threesome with a piranha plant!

William Kimmel turns eighteen and he is able to buy his own home because of his income from his five million subscriber channel called TheMightyLion.

Natsuki is injured in an earthquake!

Jeremy tells Cassie what they will be doing tonight...

April

Sheldon is released from jail.

Gonta and Amber are addicted to giving each other cringy nicknames.

Alexandria becomes friends with one of the SNL actresses named Kokona Haruka, and they become friends.

Gonta and Amber, Yuri and Kaito, and Amanda and Liger have breakfast together and Amber confesses she is pregnant again. Gonta and Amber decide to have six kids before Amber is sixty! They find out they will be having another girl.

Weiss and Link visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Mike and Leonard follow along with a work out video.

Miu and Natsuki play Geoguesser.

Miu and Shuichi renew their vows.

Shuichi gives Miu reassurance when her new invention flops!