2029: Weekend At Barney's, Frank Longbottom Jr, Kaiyuri

2029January

Neville and Alyssa listen to Elton John, and become friends.

Neville and Monika watch The Big Bang Theory.

Neville and Luna listen to Asmr because they lost a bet to Barney...

Yuri and Bionic make comics, and when Bionic sees Yuri's comic he is both amazed and creeped out... Yuri and Bionic still became friends anyway...

Alyssa and Doni try out a variety of life hacks.

Yang snatches 10 hp from Emilia because she has too much hp!

February

On February 3rd, 2029 Lynix gets married to Yang Xiao Long on top of a high mountain, and Doni is happy to be the best man for Lynix. Lynix tells Yang that the moment he realized he wanted to date her that he was going on a never ending ride of love, and Yang says she has never fallen in love like this before.

Bionic and Barney play golf.

Mythra and Alyssa appear on The Price Is Right! Alyssa is so smart she gets almost the exact price of multiple items!

Mythra, Alyssa, and Barney have candy.

Amanda and Liger visit their families.

Lynix catches a cold.

March

Bionic and Luna are trained by a pro chef.

Yang is injured by a tornado but she recovers.

Neville and Luna take one final vacation before the baby comes.

Neville and Bionic join Facebook groups.

Neville is hit in the head by an off course baseball, but he gets better.

Yang tells Lynix more of her fetishes...

April

Monika falls for one of Barney's tricks in the playbook and she ends up in bed with him...

Luna and Amanda remake an 80's music video, and become friends.

Alyssa and Mythra appear on Wipe Out! and become closer friends.

Yang and Emilia dance together.

Monika and Kaito mourn Chester.

On April 30th, 2029, Barney Stinson falls into a deep pit and he never came out alive again. His funeral is very sad, and no one expected Barney to die so suddenly. His closest friend Bionic says it was just yesterday that they met, and he never thought he would lose him like this...

May

Doni and Emilia model together, and Emilia feels like she is on top of the world and she becomes a full time model!

Liger helps Mythra with her ant problem.

Lynix and Kaito play Simon Says.

Neville and Yang skip work and hang out together.

Yuri and Yang watch Wipe Out!

Bionic and Luna go to the Oscars together, and become closer friends.

June

Bionic and Monika go geocaching.

Yuri and Kaito try the red paperclip challenge.

Yuri and Kaito solve a puzzle, but Yuri finds out after hanging out with Kaito so much she has developed a crush on him!

Lynix and Yang watch a romantic movie.

Doni asks Mythra for romantic advice, and she is happy to help him out, but deep down she is waiting for him to ask for her to be the one for her after they both lost people dear to them.