2030: New Comrades, Reunions, and a Pregnant Yang

2030January

Mythra and Monika go on the Amazing Race.

Luna and Lynix make up stories for baby Frank, and become closer friends.

Lynix and Liger try DIY.

Amanda meets a young and vibrant woman named Noel Vermillion, and they get along well! They also become friends.

Neville tells Luna she changed his life.

Amanda and Liger dance together.

February

Luna and Lynix paint each other's toenails.

Lynix tells Yang a story from his youth.

Yang and Emilia go to an escape room, and become friends.

Luna and Neville roleplay in the bedroom.

Luna and Alyssa send a care package to a soldier, and become closer friends.

Emilia and Yang watch the news.

March

Amanda and Lynix play tag.

Doni and Mythra play table tennis.

Yuri and Neville play with LEGOs.

Luna and Mythra sell old items online.

Doni and Yang become friends after gossiping about others.

Mythra snatches 10 hp from Kyoko.

April

Doni and Emilia take selfies.

Yang flatters Lynix.

Luna and Mythra create their own language.

Amanda takes Neville hunting, but Neville can't betray Luna...

Amanda meets an awkward scientist named Sheldon, and he somehow finds a way to hit it off with Amanda and they become friends.

Luna and Kaito run with the bulls, and become friends.

May

Alyssa and Kyoko paint each other's nails.

Yang confesses to Lynix she hasn't had her period for a while, and she takes a pregnancy test and it is positive! They later find out they are having a baby girl!

Monika meets Ginny Weasley, and they hit it off well and become friends!

Monika gets bad heart disease..

Amanda and Liger admire their strong suits.

Noel and Liger complement each other.

June

Liger and Yang try breeding plants.

Luna, Neville, and Ginny reunite, and continue their friendship where they left off years ago. They even make Ginny Frank's godmother.

Mythra and Alyssa play golf.

Doni and Monika experiment with jetpacks, and they have so much fun they become friends.

Amanda and Alyssa go to a talent show.

Amanda and Lynix become closer friends after going on the news together.

July

Kyoko and Sheldon stay at a tavern, but Kyoko isn't able to make Sheldon drink a single drop of beer!

Yuri helps Yang study to get her license to become a health insurance broker, and it works and Yang starts selling affordable insurance plans right away! She is so happy that she befriends Yuri as well!