2035: Quiff x Ruby, Kaito and the Bees, Mikan and Hajime Reunite

2035January

Amanda and Emilia explore Chernobyl.

Quiff and Parvati roleplay, and have a fun time!

Yuri helps Kyoko get rid of the ants in her house, and become friends.

On January 20th, 2035 Sheldon Cooper and Noel Vermillion get married in a church because of his mom, but they are still happy to be together forever. Sheldon states he may know everything, but he still has a lot to learn about Noel. Noel responds by saying he always finds ways to surprise her, and even if he isn't the nicest person at times he doesn't mean it, and loves her with everything he has.

Dave and Neville attend a cookout.

Ruby and Emilia listen to One Republic.

February

While he is at the doctors Neville is checked up by a young nurse named Mikan Tsumiki, and she keeps apologizing to him numerous times, but Neville insists she is doing everything right. Before she leaves he gives her his number, and they talk later on and become friends.

Luna and Neville cuddle.

Luna and Neville have breakfast in bed.

Harry and Yuri play Danganronpa.

Lynix and Emilia predict the future.

Harry and Ginny roleplay in the bedroom.

March

Harry and Quiff confide in eachother.

Liger convinces Sheldon to open a Minecraft themed restaurant with him, and it does well and tons of young kids come in and eat the Minecraft themed meals.

Amanda and Ginny go to a drive in movie theater.

Noel and Mythra walk around town.

Quiff and Monika have romantic dreams about each other, but don't tell eachother about it.

Amanda and Mikan watch Percy Jackson.

April

Emilia borrows 5 hp from Alyssa.

Luna and Neville dream about eachother.

Lynix and Mikan play Danganronpa.

Sheldon and Mythra have a scavenger hunt.

On April 26th, 2035 Yuri Momota gives birth to a beautiful baby girl named Alexandria, and Kaito and Yuri are happy to be parents! They decide they want one more baby, and then their family will be complete!

Noel and Yang go to a low bidding auction.

May

On May 1st, Harry and Ginny get married at the Sydney Opera House, and everyone still shows up! They get to watch an Opera of their choice.

Amanda helps Mythra clean up after a party.

Mythra and Emilia help out the elderly.

Lynix and Ruby go to the beach.

Monika takes Ruby to see Shakespeare in the park, but she gets bored fast. However they become friends after Ruby still tried to pay attention.

Liger and Amanda have a professional photo shoot done.

June

Monika tells Parvati she brings out the best in people.

Monika and Noel roleplay online.

While they are on vacation Amanda reveals that she is pregnant, and Liger is excited! On the other hand they think this is the last time they want another baby...